Putting The Coronation In Dread

Joslin enters the Los Angeles High School auditorium, which is in the process of being decorated. There, she another familiar teenage boy: Stan Marsh. While the preppy boy is more than happy to put Joslin's name on the ballot, she's less than thrilled to know that Kyle is involved. As the two of them talk, in enters Eric Cartman, delivering cases of Fizzy Pop. Upon learning that Joslin will be running against Steve for princess, Eric warn that Steve is not to be trusted, commenting that the only by in the school who's even less trustworthy is Kenny McCormick. Joslin takes her leave of the auditorium, and Steve enters just moments later with Snot, Barry and Toshi. He spares no harsh words regarding the decorations and choice of refreshments, inciting Eric's anger. When Steve learns that Joslin will be running against him, he goes to "meet the competition".

Steve confronts Joslin in a barely lit, dead end hallway and gives her a verbal lashing, scoffing at his efforts to run for princess of the Fall Formal, outright insulting and and belittling her.

"You want to be a nerdy princess here? Please. You don't know the first thing about fitting in." Steve said to Joslin.