25

|Two weeks later|
|Keegan Bierman|

"About Fucking time you called!" Karmen yelled at me.

"I'm sorry I just got caught up in alot of things. Since you are my therapist I may need your assistance." I sighed looking out my window.

"Enlighten me with what's new." She sassed on the other side.

"Before I began do you have Dahiana's number?"

"I do." My phone pinged, I removed it from my ear to check my messages and briefly saw tia Dahiana's digits. I placed it back to my ear, "Thank you."

"I'm waiting."

"You're really impatient." I rolled my eyes.

"Please, pfft. Mom told me you were in hospital. Are you okay?"

I gasped, "That was so many years ago while you were behind those boujee prison walls."

"You've gained too much confidence for my liking"

"I'll convinced you should have been born first but uhm...Kar?"

"Yeah."

"So I needed up in a sticky situation...like a love triangle - is that what you kids call it?."

"Oh my! Yes! I knew your life would be exciting in varsity. Spill more."

"So there's these twins right?..."

I sighed and I began to open up about my past drama. It was too much to bare inside, I knew I couldn't keep this cycle going on forever. My mind screams Zariah but my heart screams Alvira. I knew soon, I had to decide. I hated the thought of playing with emotions. I, too myself wanted something for myself – something promising.

I sat on my bed and sighed, "And that's yeah..."

"Oh sis...so wait you slept with other the twin while looking for a friend?" Karmen attempted to clarify.

"Yes but there was this feeling  - , Kar I cannot explain. I felt almost fully connected to her, maybe I'm just crazy."

"What's stopping you? She seems to have your attention. I mean hell if someone fought my boyfriend, protected me and all that. I would fall in love."

"I feel like I'm betraying her sister..." I sniffled.

"Don't cry, Keegan. Ugh I wish I could hug you right now."

I wiped my own tears as I looked at the wall. I took off my glasses and held them, I looked at the floor and sniffled.

"It's too much..." I confessed.

"I know bae but you're just panicking right now...calm down at least you're not with that baby making machine." She joked on the other side, I chuckled lowly.

"What would Keegan want?" Karmen asked.

"A not so confusing life..."

"Okay like who would you want personally...Alvira is your go to. Zariah feels more of a best friend with just extra benefits. However, I cannot make any decision for you. I think you should speak to both them separately. See how it goes."