24

|Evening|
|Alvira Toussaint|
|Warning: NSFW|

Keegan was laying besides me with her feet on my lap. She had asked me to massage her feet. I spaced out while working with my hands.

Something about this feels so right but yet so wrong, I feel like a betrayal to my sister but then I feel my best when I am with her. She makes up these feelings that my pervious couldn't get out.

"Gosh I have no experience with women. Does that make me ... what's the term ?"

"Bisexuality. Yes, I mean women are stunning and beautiful but there's just something comforting about Keegan. How she used to be my resting pillow in the Chem lab when the lesson became boring. Those forehead kisses she used to give after every assignment result..."

"Importantly how she looks at me. The eyes of charm felt like the first day I saw her. Her aura of innocence."

"I've always wondered how her lips taste. Are they sweet as the holder appears? How will her touch on my skin feel?. I need to keep it together."

"You seem to be in thought Vira..." Keegan's voice rang through my ears.

My chest rose a little. Her feet left my hands and she sat up which took up our space. My insides felt like they were eating each other.

"Vira?" Keegan nagged my arm gently.

"Do I want to do this...?"

I looked at her, from her eyes slowly gazing to her lips through my long lashes, I swear I bit my lower lip.

"Stop this madness..."

"I didn't feel like this with Zion..."

"Why don't you do it?." I didn't realize how close our faces were.

"What's the worse that could happen?"

I didn't say a word to her instead I just connected our lips together. She seem to stiff at first. I was starting to have regrets and doubts but there's a feeling that took over me. Keegan loosened up, then I could finally close my eyes.

Our lips collided as if they were meant to be, I placed my hand on her cheek and the other in her hair. She took me by surprise when she lifted me to her lap which partially broke our kiss apart.

We giggled a little and had a moment to look at each. There was so much euphoria taking place. She removed a piece of hair from my face moving it aside.

"You're so mesmeric..." She whispered against my lips.

"I should be saying that."

She started giving me small pecks on my lips. Her lips felt so soft I could almost get addicted. She kept doing that until our lips interlocked once again.

This was pure gentleness and emotional tension involved. The way she gently held my waist.

"I knew I wanted more of her..."

The momentum began to raise as she kissed along my jaw. I let out a shakey breath. Her breath hit against the skin of my neck which sent goosebumps over my skin but she dared not to place her lips.

"May I?"

I nodded, her lips traced along my neck before feeling her tounge lace along my skin. I hinched as she sucked onto my week spot my mouth slightly opened, I gripped onto her hair. A soft moan escaped my lips...

...we found ourselves in the middle of the room half naked. I broke the moment for a little. Her hands around my waist, my arms around her shoulders.

"I'm not sure if I want to disappoint you..." I admitted in shame.

"If you're comfortable. Don't push yourself..."

"I want to do this but I'm scared...what if I - " I began to rumble over my words.

"Shh. I am not him, I will kiss every part of you that he ever mistreated." She took my hand and kissed, "I want you to feel loved...the right way."

"Teach me the right way, Bierman." I smirked softly.

We found ourselves on the bed. I have never felt so much gentleness, she kissed every inch of my body and praised it along her doings. This has to be safest I have felt with my body. We did not rush into anything. The touch of hands on my skin slowly soothing me had me sexually aroused. I felt like a teenage girl who just hit puberty and is now exploring.

It was a fair play, she let me touch her. It turned me on how she gave me direction of how she wanted to be touched. I grew more hungry and desperate. I felt ready. She laid on me as our bodies became one.

"I need you..." I whispered in her ear as she teased me with her touch.

"Tell me if it's okay, alright?" She looked at me, I nodded.

...I held her close as she started thrusting me. I arched my back a little.

"Is that okay?, princesa hermosa." There was so much satisfaction in her voice it was so appealing.

"U-uh just like that..."

That's when I lost myself. This felt right.

"There's consequences to face."

But it didn't matter in this very moment. I enjoyed my view, the feeling as If I was reliving tension from my body.

"What have you done..."