Chapter Nineteen Party and Games

Winnie? Sarah calls from across the room, are you hungry?
Winifred looks at Sarah
I know I am y/n says standing up holding their hand out to help Winifred up.
Winifred grabs y/n's hands and stands up heading towards the table.
Picking up some of the appetisers and enjoying the taste Winifred notices Mary with a plate full of food and rolls her eyes.
Y/n eating a mini spring roll, crumbs fall down y/n's shirt/ dress/ top which catches Winifred's attention.
Licking the crumbs off her lips, she looks at y/n and points
Y/n looks down and chuckles oops y/n says
Seeing lust form in Winifred's eyes, y/n says: do you want to get that for me?

Sarah laughs ooh Winnie
Winifred glares
Mary looks up from her plate, hmm?
Winifred continues eating, y/n gives Winnie a playful nudge and brushes off the crumbs watching them fall to the floor.

Winifred whispers in y/n's ear: dumpling I can't wait for us to be alone she says nibbling y/n's ear. Making y/n tremble and go weak at the knees, y/n puts their arm around Winifred and whispers in her ear: you are a tease...

Winifred smiles and walks over to a chair and sits down.
Y/n pours themselves a drink and joins the sisters at the table sitting next to Sarah you lick your lips while looking at Winifred.
Winifred gives you a playful glare
Oh sister I am full, I'm going to bed Mary says, happy birthday
Thank you Mary Winifred says, Mary walks upstairs floorboards creaking beneath her feet.

I will too Sarah says, happy birthday Winnie. Sarah dances upstairs gracefully, her footsteps quiet as a ghost. Winifred and I wait till we hear the doors shut upstairs, hearing the echo of the door slamming y/n smiles and stands up walking over to Winifred, who was already standing.

Smiling at you Winifred moves the table with her lightning, ooh y/n jumps a little, grabbing y/n around the waist Winifred kisses y/n.

Y/n puts their arms around Winifred's neck and returns the kiss with passion, things are heating up, kisses turning more and more passionate y/n moves their hands down to Winifred's waist and pushes her towards the lounge swinging y/n around suddenly Winifred sits y/n on the lounge and climbs into y/n's lap.
Y/n breathes heavily, starting to moan
Winifred moves her lips to y/n's neck, nuzzling it giving little bites as she goes lower, down to y/n's collarbone, up the other side of y/n's neck and back to y/n's lips. Winifred starts to grind into y/n's lap and a moan escapes y/n's lips, y/n wraps their arms around Winifred's hips and sits up slightly shifting so Winifred is now laying on the lounge beneath y/n. Still kissing this whole time, using tongues in rhythm with each breath.

Y/n stops for a moment, looking down at Winifred with a smile.

Oh dumpling why did thou stop? Winifred says curiously?

I thought I heard something y/n says looking at the door.

Nonsense Winifred exclaims in an annoyed tone.... I heard nothing.

Can't you hear that? Y/n gets up off Winifred and starts walking over to the door, that annoying tapping sound ? No more like a ticking, y/n says.

Winifred gets up off the lounge with a grunt, I hear nothing she says again. Walking over to y/n, leaning towards the door.

Tick, tick, tick......

Seriously you can't hear that? Y/n frowns in annoyance. It's like a clock? A ticking? A tap tap tap sound?

Winifred reaches for the door and opens it. The door creaks as she opens the door wide enough to peak through.

Hmm what is that? Winifred opens the door wider and bends down and picks up a kitchen timer. What is this? Winifred taps the ticking round thing.
Y/n looks at the ticking timer, it's a kitchen timer, you use it when cooking. Wind this like this y/n takes the timer out of Winifred's hands twisting the timer.
Twist like this to set the time and twist back this way and
Ding ding ding, the timer makes a loud ding and vibrates.
Winifred steps back with a look of confusion on her face. Curious she asks, so what is it's purpose?

Well to alert you when something is ready, so I wonder why is it on the doorstep? Why now? What time is it?

Dumpling you're rambling, it's 11:30pm why? What dost the time have to do with this?

Well Winnie, the timer was placed here as a distraction by the looks of things and the timers was set for 30 minutes when you picked it up.
In half an hour it's midnight y/n explains.
And the point is? Winifred asks?

A distraction? Y/n says scratching their head. I'm as lost as you are.

Hmmm Winifred mumbles and takes the timer out of y/n's hands insinuating it in and throwing away he remains out the door.

Tsk tsk.. Winifred clicks her tongue turning to face y/n.

Y/n starts cackling, was that necessary? It's just an annoying timer.
Winifred glares at y/n the wretched thing interrupted us she yells throwing her hands in the air and slamming the door.

Y/n continues to cackle
Winifred steps forward and grabs y/n by the shoulders, will you stop that?
Y/n just smiles and continues to laugh... I..... I'm sorry but that was funny.
Ugh..... Winifred rolls her eyes and leans in and kisses y/n, maybe this will keep you quiet.
Y/n chuckles once more while kissing Winifred.
"Pest" Winifred says in a playful tone.
Y/n sticks their tongue out, but Winifred grabs y/n's tongue with her fingers.
Cheeky dumpling hold thy tongue
Ooo... oo.oo.oo y/n says muffled because Winifred still has y/n's tongue between her fingers?
Hmmm? Winifred says letting y/n's tongue go.
I said, do it for me, y/n gives Winifred a flirty look. Smiling mischievously.
With a grin y/n playfully barges past Winifred running towards the fireplace.
Winifred chases after y/n using her lightning to hold y/n in place.

"Hey no fair Winifred "y/n says

Oh dumpling I do not play fair, she laughs letting y/n go. Smiling with victory Winifred wraps her arms around y/n kissing y/n gently.

"Interesting that lightning bolt didn't hurt Y/n thinks. Must've been a binding strike not an attack."