3. a godfather

"Oh no, oh no, oh no..." Luna pushed her seat back from the table and stood up.

"What's wrong, love?" Ginny asked, standing up to comfort Luna.

"When someone becomes pregnant, the wrackspurts go CRAZY! Quibbler says you can risk dying a premature death from them clogging your brain!" Luna exclaimed.

"Oh, er, Luna, I think I will be just fine." Hermione said, sounding a bit frustrated.

"Yeah, Luna, it's all fine. Nothing is going to happen to Hermione." Ginny crooned and kissed her cheek.

"B-but, what about—" 

"Sorry guys, maybe it's time for us to head out," Ginny said, looking concerned for Luna.

"Sure. It's all good." Harry said, trying to keep his tone kind.

"I'll walk you out!" Draco said, and quickly stood up from his chair.

"Come on darling, I'll buy us one of those banana-split things from that cafe you like." Ginny grabbed Luna's hand and headed to the door.

"Congratulations on the baby, by the way!" She called back to them.

"Thanks." Ron muttered.

Once they had left, Harry stood up and gave both Hermione and Ron massive bear hugs.

"Does this mean I'm a godfather?" Harry asked, and Hermione began to sob uncontrollably.

"Yes, Harry, y-you're a -sniff- godfather."

Draco came back in and they all shared many group hugs.