forever & always p2

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
forever & always
(part 2)
"everything is wrong"

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Kit was laying on Ranboo's couch with Ranboo and Bill watching over him. he had barely moved for the past few days. he didn't think leaving someone could hurt so bad. so bad that his best friend and sibling were worried for his safety.

"Kit, I love you but you can't just lay on my couch forever." Ranboo sighed, sitting down on the edge beside him.

"why not? me and the couch are one." Kit mumbled.

Bill sat down on the sofa arm next to Kit's head, "dude, snap out of it and call him. talk things out."

"we tried that and it ended in a breakup. I can't just call him." Kit defended.

"you're being stubborn." Ranboo told him.

Kit pouted, "no I'm being reasonable. he doesn't want me. it's been obvious for the longest time."

their conversation was cut off as they all looked over upon hearing pounding at the door. Kit whined and buried his face into the pillow. Bill just rolled his eyes and began heading towards the door.

Ranboo gently patted their brother's head, "I bet that's Tommy coming to sort things out with you."

"where the hell is Kit?"

when the door swung open and they all heard Wilbur's voice, everyone froze up. Kit looked up to see Wilbur walked past Bill and straight into the house. panic filled his body.

"why are you moping? why is your boyfriend not answering any of my questions about his moping? and why on earth are you two being idiots?" Wilbur called out.

"he's not my boyfriend." Kit grumbled.

Wilbur pulled the blanket that covered Kit away from the blonde boy. Begrudgingly, Kit sat up to look at Wilbur, who looked very unimpressed. Bill and Ranboo awkwardly slipped out of the room.

"we're not doing this. go and make up with him. you're both miserable. if you two can compromise and make time for eachother then it'll work." Wilbur told him.

"if he wanted me then he would've made time in the first place. and he wouldn't have immediately started acting like I want Bill." Kit retorted.

"he was jealous, Kit! he loved you! and he wasn't bothering with you because you always seemed to want to be with Bill." Wilbur informed, "i know Tommy and I know he's crazy about you. he's been scared of losing you for ages so he pushed you away for work."

Kit frowned, "I don't like Bill like that. he's my best friend. I just felt like Tommy was busy so I hung out with Bill to bother him less."

"see! this is just you two not communicating! it's a misunderstanding! so talk it out! Tommy, come in here!" Wilbur shouted out.

"he's here? you left him outside?!" Kit suddenly jumped up and ran to the door, "Tommy?"

it opened to reveal the curly haired boy standing there. he had bags under his eyes and tear stains on his face. before Tommy could even get a word out, Kit wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm sorry." Tommy whispered.

Kit pulled back and shook his head, "no I'm sorry. I... I'm an idiot. I want you. I only want you. I should've just reassured you I should've know why you were off and I didn't and I'm sorry."

"no I should've spoke to you about it." Tommy murmured, "I don't wanna lose you."

"don't let me be an idiot and leave again. chain me up if you have to but I don't wanna be without you, honey." Kit rambled.

"kinky." Tommy managed to joke.

Kit let out a laugh, "fuck you."

"awh cute they're back together!" Wilbur spoke dramatically loud, "now stop being idiots. kiss and make up. and go back to your shared house and give poor Ranboo a break."

"I vouch for that." Ranboo said from where him and Bill stood.

Kit and Tommy looked at eachother and burst out laughing. suddenly, Kit pulled Tommy back into his arms and kissed his cheek. Wilbur fondly smiled at the two.

"I love you so much." Kit whispered.

"i love you." Tommy replied.

Wilbur stood up straight with a clap of his hands, "you two want a lift home?"

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

they're so in love and I could never leave them broken up.

we love Wilbur getting them back together.

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐒, Tommyinnit ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara