FIFTEEN: home

ACT TWO, CHAPTER FIFTEENhomereal lifetw: panic attacks

home
real life
tw: panic attacks

ACT TWO, CHAPTER FIFTEENhomereal lifetw: panic attacks

Kit was going home today and Tommy was terrified. the two lay in bed, Tommy clinging to his boyfriend like a koala, pleading for him to stay. he was so scared of the distance between them.

"please stay." Tommy mumbled into Kit's shoulder.

Kit sighed, "love, you know I can't. I have to go home eventually."

"but this is your home!" Tommy argued.

"I know, baby." Kit whispered, running a hand through Tommy's hair, "I know."

Tommy shook his head, pulling back from the hug. tears were streaming down his face as he sat up. Kit looked over grabbed his hand, trying to comfort the boy.

"Trick, I can't. I can't bare the thought of you leaving me. don't leave me." Tommy mumbled, his breathing uneven.

Kit sat up, worried. he squeezed Tommy's hand gently, trying to bring hum back out of the panic engulfing him.

"hey, breathe for me, okay?" Kit whispered softly, "I'm not leaving you. this is only temporary, Toms. soon I'll move here and I'll never have to leave."

Tommy slowly nodded, trying to control his breathing. he let out a shaky breath and grabbed Kit, holding him tightly. Kit returned the hug, playing with his blonde curls.

"you're okay, love. I'm right here."

"I love you." Tommy whispered softly.

Kit stared down at him. he wasn't sure if he should say it back. maybe it just slipped out because he was panicking. maybe he didn't even mean it.

Tommy looked up, "like I'm in love with you. I needed to tell you before you left."

Kit left a soft kiss on Tommy's forehead,  "I'm in love with you aswell, Tommy."

Tommy's mum drove the two to the airport. Kit and Tommy sat in the back together as Tom refused to leave his side. Kit gripped his hand, rubbing his thumb over the back.

as they pulled up, Tommy went to get out but Kit stopped him. "dont come in. it's gonna make it harder to go."

"okay." Tommy swallowed the fear rising in his throat.

"i'll be home soon, okay?" Kit assured.

Tommy nodded and leaned in close.

"your mum." Kit reminded quietly so she didn't hear.

Tommy shook his head, "I dont care."

he leaned in and pressed his lips against Kit's. After a second, Kit pulled back and kissed Tommy's cheek.

"soon."

"soon." Tommy reminded himself.

as Kit got out the car and grabbed his luggage, Tommy's mother turned to him. Tommy stared at the floor but she just smiled at him.

"you okay?" she asked.

Tommy shook his head but said nothing.

"it's only temporary. he'll be back soon." she assured, "do you want to stop at mcdonalds for lunch?"

"please." Tommy whispered.

"okay. I love you, Tom."

"love you too, mum."

THE END

OF ACT TWO

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

I'm tearing up at this guys :(

I'm so proud of them both <3