EIGHT: makeover

CHAPTER EIGHTmakeovertwitch / real life

CHAPTER EIGHT
makeover
twitch / real life

CHAPTER EIGHTmakeovertwitch / real life

Diskit is live!
makeover w/ Toms

Kit was sat with Tommy on his bed as the stream started up. Tommy promised Kit could give him a makeover. that meant doing his eyeliner, painting his nails and giving him a nice outfit.

"guys stop saying i kidnapped Tommy." Kit whined as chat began rolling in and commenting about the stream.

Tommy pretended to be scared, "I'm being held at gunpoint."

Kit rolled his eyes, "if I had a gun you'd be dead by now."

"hater." Tommy mumbled.

Kit gasped. his eyes were wide as he turned to Tommy. "you're picking up my speech!"

"I know." Tommy sighed, "I hate myself."

"awh i hate you aswell." Kit smiled.

Tommy pouted and rested his head on Kit's shoulder. the American shrugged him off, making Tommy scoff in offence.

"hater bitch."

"chat, doesn't he look pretty?" Kit bragged, wrapping hid arms around Tommy's shoulders now he had done the Brits eyeliner.

"I always look good." Tommy smiled. "now do my nails and make me look even more pretty."

"that's the gayest sentence I've ever heard you say." Kit laughed.

Tommy frowned, "no the gayest sentence I've ever said is when I told you that you look hot-"

"Tommy we're streaming!" Kit shouted.

"so what?!" Tommy argued, "you're sexy!"

Kit chuckled and Tommy just grinned, practically tackling Kit to the floor. Kit huffed as Tommy practically lay on top of him.

"you're so heavy." Kit complained.

Tommy wacked his arm, "am not!"

"okay come out!" Kit called out After Tommy got changed.

Tommy laughed loudly, "nah I'd rather stay in the closet!"

"Tommy I swear to fuckin' god!"

Tommy huffed and walked into the room. he had black baggy jeans, an outkast tee and a flannel shirt. Kit smiled upon seeing him in the outfit.

"you look hot!" Kit cheered, ignoring how chat was going crazy.

Tommy shrugged, "it's alright I guess. can I keep your t-shirt though."

"no!" Kit objected.

"the flannel?" Tommy bargained.

Kit sighed, "we'll see." he told the boy before turning to the stream, "chat doesn't Tommy look good? tell him he's a pretty boy."

"do not do that." Tommy warned, "only Kit has that right."

Kit was genuinely confused to why Tommy was acting like that on stream. he expected him to hide what they had going on. maybe it was all just a bit to Tommy. maybe everything was just a bit or some scheme to embarrass Kit.

"you okay?" Tommy asked when he noticed Kit had gone uncharacteristically quiet and seemed spacey.

Kit looked up, "yeah yeah. just thinking about how good you look." he let out a small laugh.

Tommy furrowed his brows, "weirdchamp. chat, we're wrapping up the stream."

Tommy had ended the stream and walked over to Kit. he wrapped his arms around the boy and kissed his cheek. Kit just looked up with a small smile.

"what's wrong?" Tommy asked, "you're being off all of a sudden."

Kit sighed, "you were just acting really flirty on stream. I didn't think you wanted anyone to know about us. I just thought it was weird you were suddenly like really touchy and flirty with me."

"I just thought you'd be okay with it. I don't care if people speculate shit because honestly if they figure out about us then maybe its not so bad." Tommy explained.

"I just assumed you were doing it for a bit or something. like that's all we are or something." Kit mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

Tommy sighed and hugged him tighter, "honey, I would never do that to you. I'm sorry for making you think that but I care about you. I wouldn't be like this with anyone else."

Kit nodded in understanding and leaned up to kiss Tommy.

"I'm sorry for thinking that. it was stupid." Kit murmured as he pulled back and rested his head on Tommy's shoulder.

"don't apologise. it's good we can talk about shit. even if I suck at emotions and love is cringe." Tommy shrugged, making Kit chuckle.

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

I want a love like theirs.

we stan a couple (who aren't officially a couple) who aren't afraid to talk about how they feel.