Chapter 6

I felt a warm sensation in my heart and this sensation felt like it was being pulled toward something.

My vision turned white. However, a small black dot appeared and this dot started growing and kept growing.

I then realized that it was starting to take shape of... a person?

My body felt light like I was flying. I was being pulled to this person. The image cleared and it was Challen.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into Challen's eyes.

I shook my head and pushed myself off him and slapped him in the face.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you? Stop forcing yourself on me! This is the fucken second time you did something like this. What the Hell is wrong with you?"

He looked at me in shock however it quickly changed to anger.

He grabbed me by my shoulder and yelled, "stop fighting it!"

I frown, "fighting what?"

"Me, Us."

I furrow my brows, "there is no us. We haven't even gone on a date. Like what the actual fuck! Now I'll only say this once. Get the Fuck out of my house."

His glare hardened but unexpectedly he started smirking.

My body went frigid. He looked me straight in the eyes. His eyes hardened and suddenly my eyesight started blurring.

Panic struck me, "What are you doing?" I ask.

Feeling a painful headache. He said, "sorry but you left me no choice."

I grabbed the sides of my head and started screaming like a banshee.

"No stop!" I screamed.

I then felt liquid dripping down my nose. I touched it and saw blood.

I looked up at Challen and my vision darkened and then everything was black.

~~~~~

"Nevaeh wake up!" I hear a youthful giggle.

"Come on now Nevaeh. Wakey, wakey sleepy head." the childlike voice says.

I feel a small warmth on my nose and slap it away. It comes again and it tickles my nose.

"Nevie! Nevie! Nevie!..." the voice continued and I groaned hearing my nickname.

I opened my eyes and realized I was in the meadow at my favorite tree. I slowly sat up with my back against the tree.

I yawned and stretched my arms at the same time.

I looked around and realized it was nighttime. With that, a yellow light quickly twinkled past me.

"uh!"

The yellow light twinkled past me again. This time with giggles.

I scratched my head in confusion. The light then twirled in front of me and slowly died.

My eyes widened at the fairy that appeared.

She smiled and bowed, "Hello Nevie, my name is Anzel and it's a pleasure to meet you."

I awkwardly bowed back and said, "it's Nevaeh. Not Nevie."

She clapped her hands and her smile widened, "I know but I prefer Nevie."

"So what is going on here? am I dreaming? because your kind isn't real."

She gasped, "not real. I am so real but seeing as I can't say much. I'll say this. I am real but you are not dreaming however, you are not conscious either."