Chapter 5

"I said Let. Go. Of. Me!" I growled.

His eyes narrowed, "No!"

Amy and Tiffany were causing a scene trying to grab things to throw at me. However Aiden and Dylan had been able to keep them restrainted. I saw Aiden whispering something to them and they both froze.

They both looked at me then to Challen and fear crossed their faces and I frowned at their reaction towards Challen. 

That's not good. I've seen that look on people's faces before. It unsettles me.

Challen then pulled at me, "Come let's leave."

I was going to protest however the look in his eyes cautioned me against it.

I did ask him to take his hands off me and he did. I felt immediately better when he did. He gestured with his hand to the door and I sighed.

I walked ahead of him and I was extremely embarrassed as everyone in the pub was looking me.

Flashback

Walking down the Aisle. Everyone was looking at me with anger,contempt, pity, shame or either smirking at me.

I had just received a tongue-lashing from FATHER for some minor rule I broke. I looked at my parents and they both were angry with me. When they saw I was looking at them they looked away.

My brother mouthed, "I'm sorry."

You,'re sorry but you are the one who snitched on me.

I took my seat next to my mother and tears poured down my face.

I was actually starting to get pissed off because not even one person showed me any concern. It was like I deserved that.

I looked towards FATHER and glared at him.

I looked him straight in the eyes and vowed.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Present Day

Once we were outside I glared at him.

"I don't know who the Fuck you think you are but if I tell you to let me go. You let me go!" I yelled.

Before he could responsed I continued, "Because this right here..." pointing to myself, "...You don't want none of this."

He folded his arms and smirked, "actually I do."

Taken aback I said, "Excuse Me!"

He unfolded his arms and came closer to me, "I do want this..." he gestured to me, "I think the first night we met made that obvious."

Okay I was a bit stunned not because he wants me.

I know that.

This isn't a conversation I should be having tonight. My night isn't supposed to be going in this direction.

Okay I need to stop this.

"Listen I'm flattered but I'm not interested."

He then smirked, "yeah I've noticed but that can change."

I sighed, "Okay I'm leaving. I'm not entertaining this. Let me make this perfectly clear to you. I. Don't. Want. You."

He kept smirking, "why?"

It was my turn to frown, "why?" Well to be honest. I don't like you. I don't like people's reaction towards you. Their behavior around and towards you."

His brows furrowed,"what's their behavior around and towards me?"

I sighed," you may be one of the town's leaders. So people will gravite towards you. However it comes more across as if you are some sort of god. People praise and worship you. They listen and do as you say. What you say goes."