THE HATRED

"I hate her", screamed Emily.

" But she is your mom", replied Steve.

"No, she is not okay, just stop referring her as my mom, I haven't got any relationship with her I respect her because she is your wife"

Murmuring angrily Emily marched out of the house.

Emily was a sixteen year old teenager who lived a life of hatred, Hatred for her mother.

*FLASHBACK*

It was a pleasant evening of summer Emily a six year old girl was enjoying her summer holidays in USA with her Dad whom she loved and respected.

The phone rang, "Dad I am sure its mom's call let me pick it up please."Emily begged Steve. 

"Sure thing darling all yours", smiled her dad. 

Steve was very fond of his innocent princess and he valued her as she was the symbol of love between him and his wife Clara.

" Hey mom, how are you doing I miss you so much so does dad I was waiting for your call since morning where have you been". Emily showered all her questions together leaving her mom spellbound.

" My my ! I had not the slightest idea by angel was missing me so much", replied Clara all in tears. 

"Mom are you crying, please don't I love you and miss you but you don't need to cry", sobbed the little girl.

" No, my love I am not crying its just that I am missing you alot".

" Darling may I have a word with your mom? "requested Steve. 

"Okay Dad!"

"Hey there, how are you doing?" Asked Steve. 

"I am good what about you?" replied Clara in a tense tone.

" Are you okay?" enquired Steve. 

"Yeah", confirmed Clara, 'Okay Steve I gotta run to office talk to you later"

" Okay take care" and Steve hung up the phone. 

That evening when Clara returned from her office what she saw took the nerves out of her. 'Emily, Steve what are you doing here?" Enquired the tensed women.

" We thought of surprising you, why aren't you happy mum? "Asked Emily in an innocent tone.

" Oh no darling I am very glad so happy to see you here love", replied Clara.

That night when Emily was sound asleep a row turned up between her parents.

" Clara I have been ignoring your weird behaviour lately but now its getting on my nerves, I can clearly see that you are not comfortable with me any more". Steve complained. 

"How dare you say such a thing to me you crazy man I love my daughter and just stop reffering you and me as we. Its all over I don't love you any more and I am leaving". 

"Clara oh please don't, think about Emily". Steve replied with a shock, but she had made her mind and she left the house.