Switch-A-Roo 💙

"Leonardo, I swear..."

Leo's name coming out of his own mouth in such an unusually serious way just feels wrong.
Eh, he doesn't really care right now though.

"LEE!"

Aaaaand Aranai whacks him on the head- Well, technically she whacked her own head.

Oh boy, is this confusing.

Donnie facepalms.

Ara and Leo may or may not have annoyed the heck out of a witch vendor in the Hidden City.

"You CANNOT expect me to not touch them when I have two soft sacks of fat on my chest!" Leo retorts, his sarcastic tone is pretty odd coming from Ara's mouth.
Let's not even mention the context.

"I know the feminine urge to just squish them is real, believe me, but DON'T." Aranai warns. "Keep your filthy hands off my boobs!"

"Fine fine," Leo rolls his eyes. "My whole back and front feel so breezy!" Leo marvels at himself in the mirror, posing left and right, flipping his- Well, Aranai's dark locks as he pleases.

"And I feel like a dang sandwich." Aranai gives herself a deadpan look in the mirror.
She feels around the new plastron covering her now flat chest.

"Oh c'mon, my body is flawless," Leo proudly claims, his hands never leaving the luscious locks. "and how come you can touch MY chest? How is that fair?" He pouts. Ara narrows her eyes at him. "You're a guy, idiot." She looks back at the mirror.

Then realization hits her like a truck and she narrows her eyes at her reflection this time. "Wait a second..." She glances down just as Leo and Donnie look at her. "I'm a guy......" The twins both seem to connect the dots because both of their faces go red.
She looks up at Leo with a confused frown and the turtle- Now human, coughs into his fist.

"You know what.. I don't even wanna know what's between my legs." She holds her hands up in a defensive surrender. Her own face tints red.

"I think we should tell the others about this."

And so they do.

April was over at the lair as well so she also knows.

"Wow, okay," The brunette stares at Aranai.
"Yeah, same." The other girl nods. "I still can't get over the fact that I have a dick. Somewhere...." She glances down again like earlier. "I'm so confused, ain't it supposed to be like, ya know," She motions towards her crotch.
April and her both stare at her now turtly lower half in major confusion.

"Girls, can you not ogle my private area so openly?" Leo has tears of shame running down his cheeks in a river, his face ablaze.

"Where is it??" Aranai snorts and her and April go into a fit of laughter.
"S-Sorry Lee," She puts her now much larger three fingered hand on his head. "I just," She wheezes. "Why is this so funny for no reason?" She falls on her knees in hysterical laughter.
April managed to stay standing but she doubles over anyway.

"If you must know, it's in our tail, technically." Donnie, having decided to just enlighten the females so they can move past it already, speaks up.
In a way that is simplest to understand so he doesn't have to go in further detail, of course.
He is not about to walk these two through turtle anatomy.

Lo and behold, the girls freeze.

"I'm sorry.. You what?" April looks at Donnie like he just grew a second head, not because of the explanation of where their 'thing' is located though.
"You guys have tails?!" Aranai's face on the other hand lights up.
April and her look at each other at the same time.