Now, kiss! 💙

Bursting through the lair's enterance with a visible gust of dust behind her, Aranai makes a bee-line for the comfy couch and plops down on it.

Today was NOT fun, to say the least.

That one girl in her class is really starting to get on her nerves, nitpicking whatever the hell she does even when it's clearly none of her business.
Ooohh and let's not even mention Ms. Dana- Has that old hag nothing better to do than to pick on her?!
She could bully that kid Miles who keeps yelling in the middle of class or Chase, that boy keeps messing with her hair from behind all the time for crying out loud, she had to get her hair cut into a pixie because of that piece of gum he stuck in it that one time!

But NoOoOoo, she picks on HER!
She hasn't even done anything but she's really debating whether she should ask Donnie to post the most embarrassing pictures from the old hag's phone through her social media accounts all over the internet or not.

"They should rename schools to 'The Pits of Hell'." Aranai slumps further into the soft furniture and lets out an angry huff.
She even got tripped earlier today on PURPOSE by yet another annoying human, mind you, and fell nose first against a locker.
It still hurts when she touches it.
She even ended up socking Dale right in the nose because of her pent up frustration when he wouln't piss off even after April told him to.
Aranai huffs again.

"Is the whole wide world just out to get me today or what?" She throws her hands in the air as if speaking to the gods above.
Out of all the people, why her?
Maybe she should just change schools, seems like a simple enough answer.

"Uh oh, do I smell a depressed Ara in the lair?"

The voice of probably the only person that could cheer her up right now quips.
She's quick to turn all her attention to the entering person.

"Lee!" She all but shouts.
Without hesitation she jumps over the couch she was sitting on and books it right for the red-eared slider who is wearing an equally wide grin as she does now.
He effortlessly catches her in his arms and twirls her a single time.

"Woah, is the world actually ending? 'Cuz I don't have my sword on me..." The slider chuckles.
Aranai takes a moment to squeeze her best friend in her arms before letting go. "Oh my god you have no idea... Today couldn't have been worse!" Her face scrunches up like she just bit into something nasty.

"That bad, huh?" Leo chuckles again, now half-heartedly.
The ravenette was often picked on, more often than not for no reason at all.
As much as Leo hated it there wasn't much he could do.
He should avoid being seen at all costs and he wasn't sure he could hold himself back when delivering 'justice'.
Although, with the way things are going he might go against his better judgement pretty soon.
A click of Aranai's tongue breaks him out of his stupor.

"Ms. Dana and those guys are at it again." She narrows her deep brown eyes. "I swear they just chose a random person to mess with and it had to be me." She clicks her tongue again and Leo's own eyes narrow.
So it was who he thought it was.
Maaan, if only he was human.. There'd be more than hell to pay.
Well, maybe he can't murder- Ahem, teach Ara's classmates and teacher a lesson BUT- He CAN cheer her up.

"Well," Leo clears his throat into his fist. He thinks for a moment before speaking again. "Perhaps I could take your mind off of them?"
Ara raises an eyebrow at that just barely surpassing a snort.
She knows he has something up his sleeve, he always does but she asks anyway. "And how will ya do that?"

"I have my ways." He averts his eyes with a smug smirk on his face.
A moment of dramatic silence passes then he whips his hand out from behind him, holding what looks to be 3 movies.