Chapter thirty-eight

Authors Note: Thank you all so much for 5.2K reads! I appreciate each and every one of you for reading, voting and commenting on this story. i love reading your guy's comments, and seeing as more and more people read this story. the next few chapters are going to take a break from being as heavy with Y/N and Kyoya's romance, and focus more on the club as a whole, as well as the relationship between my OC (Mori's younger sister) and Kasunoda. Y/N and Kyoya will of course still have their moments, but for now the story is focusing on other characters. this fic is unfortunately wrapping up soon, I have only a few more chapters left after this arc before the story is finished. i've had so much fun writing this fic, and i hope you guys had nearly as much reading it. 

"I like these extensions on you, Kyoya." Y/N played with the ends of Kyoya's dark ponytail. "Perhaps you should grow out your hair."

"Hmm, you really think so?" Kyoya hummed in response.

"I think you'll look good no matter how you have your hair."

"Not having ourselves cast in specific roles was good advice." Kyoya compliments Y/N giving her a soft pat on the head. "Allowing the guests to fantasize of their own was truly a brilliant idea Y/N, I'm very impressed."

"Well, I don't think I can take all the credit, it was Renge's idea to use costumes from the late-Edo period."

"Ew, gross." a female voice made its way through the group of girls to come stand by Honey. It was none other than Himari Morinozuka. "Hearing these girls gush about my brother like he's some kind of movie star is starting to gross me out."

"Himari! It's good to see you." Y/N smiles at her younger friend. "What brings you to the host club today?"

"Nothing, really. I just had some free time and I wanted to say hi to you and Honey-senpai."

As the girls were gossiping over who Mori could be dressed as, he suddenly stood up, rearing his weapon. Y/N's head whipped over to see him plunging the end of a blade into the door.

"Mori-senpai? What's wrong?" Y/N asked, moving closer.

"Why the sudden lunge? Are you not getting enough attention?" The twins panicked.

"Please calm down Mori-senpai! I know you're upset that you only have one line an episode!"

"Is it because we're three fourths through the season and you haven't had your own episode?" Y/N asks soothingly.

"No." Mori opens the door, revealing a redheaded boy with a rather mean looking face. "We have a trespasser."

"Takashi Morinozuka!" the boy yelled, lunging forward, supposedly to launch an attack. Instead, however, he bowed in front of his towering upperclassmen. "Senpai! Please take me on as your apprentice."

***

"Ritsu Kasunoda. First year, class D." Kyoya began to recite. "Heir to the 3rd-generation head of the Kasanoda Syndicate, the most powerful gang in the whole Kanto area."

"In other words, he's a Yakuza kid." Himari summerizes. "He was admitted to Ouran Academy this year. His long red hair doesn't really help his mean looking appearance, as well as the fact he's reserved and has few friends. It's said that if your eyes meet, you'll have bad dreams for three months. If you bump into him you'll be sent to the hospital. And talking back to him sends you to an early grave. People in our class call him the human blizzard, and people get so scared they hand over belongings without him even having to ask. It's truthfully a pain in my ass having to deal with it all the time, I have enough responsibility without being a human lost and found. Plus, honestly, I'm not sure if I should buy it. I've done all those things and I never had a single hospital trip or bad dream because of him. People just like to make up rumors."