♡☆22☆♡

after two years-:
  "catch me if you can" sunoo was running all around the place ni-ki running behind him

"wait- wait there kim sunoo give me that" apparently sunoo took a picture of Ni-ki while he was sleeping and it came of funny and sunoo was threatening him that he will post it on his social media

finally ni-ki caught sunoo , sunoo was trying to keep the phone away from ni-ki but what could he do if the person next to him was so tall that he snatch it within a sec .

" now it's is deleted how will you post my picture " ni-ki said while clicking his toung out. " wait I will show you" and the chasing began again.

they both sunoo and Ni-ki has grown closer ,after that day when sunghoon was caught sunoo was a crying mess and ni-ki was the one who comfort him the most of course the other also tried to comfort him but ni-ki was the one who success to comfort him .

sunoo won't lie if he said that he has grown some feeling for sunghoon but why does he have to do so much terrible thing but now the feeling has completely left his heart he got ni-ki, they were dating for 1 year now it was 1 January when Ni-ki propose him that was the most amazing day for both of them .

while ni-ki and sunoo was running around two people were watching them "hey are you good " Jay asked Jake who has seem to lost in his own mind while looking at sunoo

"oh nothing I am good just thinking about something" Jake told to Jay

" don't tell me you are not still over with sunoo" Jay asked , yes Jake was in love with sunoo the moment he saw him but don't have a courage to tell him but then he found out that ni-ki was in love with him so he gave up his love for ni-ki.

"no its not like that I admit that I still like him but not that way , I was just admiring them they are just~ they are so happy now I hope there would  not be any problem between them" Jake told him

" I also hope that their would not be any problem between them and ni-ki will take care of him very well" Jay spoke what was on his mind

finally Jay was over with jungwon after one year, it wasn't easy for him but he just let go of the sour past and for sunghoon he was sent to jail for 10 years .

" hey you two don't run or else I will kick you out of the house " Jay said and the two look at Jay and then to each other and now they were laughing mess joined by Jake.

" what so funny about this" Jay asked to them but they just continue laughing

" every thing is funny about this hyung,you are so funny" sunoo said and they all just laugh including Jay .

some one pov
   sunoo I wish you are happy there

THE END🎬

you all thank you for being in this journey with me this is the end of this story.😔 but I think I should give you all a short past of sunghoon and ni-ki 😋 byee.