♡☆15☆♡

sunoo was there waiting for jungwon, it was past 6 but there was no sign of jungwon.

now it was past 7 and sunoo tried to called him but he didn't received the call so he thought that jungwon was busy or something,

he was going back his house hoping that he would meet jungwon tomorrow, as he was walking he heard some weird noise from the corner of an alley he was curious so he thought of checking out what was going on.

he was scared, he thought of going back but his guts feeling told him so , as he was getting closer and closer he was getting more scared.

sunoo was there standing looking at his friend who's is now laying lifelessly, he was crying at the point he was going to pass out of so much crying first heeseung and now jungwon.

"  jungwon,! won! please answer me jungwon, please don't do this to me" he was crying hard somehow jungwon was still breathing and fortunately sunoo saw it.

they were at the hospital apparently sunoo informed his friends and now they were waiting for jungwon who was undergoing a surgery.

"sush~ sunoo don't cry he will be fine, trust me " sunghoon tried to comfort him .

" yes hyung please don't cry if you will cry like this jungwon hyung will be upset" ni-ki told him.

they were there sunoo ,sunghoon and ni-ki sitting on the bench sunoo head laying on ni-ki shoulder sobbing

Jay was walking back and fort Jake trying to stop him.

finally an hour or so the doctor came back from OPT, as soon Jay saw him he began to ask him questions

" doctor how is he ,  will he be all right"
all of them were looking at the doctor with full of hope in their eyes.

"don't worry he is alright " as soon as they heard him their face lit up

" but~ he is apparently in coma" the doctor inform them

"doctor when will he wake up" sunoo was the one to ask now.

"we can't tell anything he can woke up any time or he might take years but he will wake up that's for sure" the doctor said

"so can we meet him doctor " sunghoon said.

"yes you can meet him now" the doctor said .

they were now in the room were jungwon was admitted, it was hard for them to look at jungwon the one who was cheerful was now laying piece fully at the hospital room

"jungwon please wake up huh~ I am here your sunoo Hyung is here please wake up, it's all my fault if I should had come earlier this shouldn't have been happened to you sorry" sunoo was crying hard while saying that other were also very concerned but Jay was their standing not moving a inch looking at jungwon face , what is he suppose to do he can't cry because he know that jungwon is alive what is the reason to cry nor he can smile because he know his friend is going trough and specially sunoo  .

" hey ! sunoo please don't cry we are also very sorry for what happened to jungwon but please don't cry" Jake comfort him

" but hyung he is my friend and he is like a brother to me and it's my fault that I didn't came to him early when we decided to meet" sunoo said while crying

sunoo was crying very much and the top of that he didn't ate anything today they tried to comfort him but sunoo was not listening to them..

"shut up sunoo do you think you are the only one who is worried for him , no we all are worried for him specially me I know you two were childhood friend but please just shut up you are making it worst"  Jay snapped at sunoo because he was tired of of listening the same thing over and over again.

the room were silent only sunoo soft snobs were heard after what Jay said the room felt silent .

" I need to go" sunoo stand up while wiping his tears but as soon as the take the first step to get out of the room he suddenly pass out.

" sunoo! sunoo! sunoo get up please , doctor ni-ki please call the doctor" sunghoon said while sunoo was in his arm.

" doctor what happened to him is he alright " ni-ki asked

"don't worry he is fine it's because of stress and the side-effect of not eating food "

you all olihaeo
please jungwon I am sorry I am sacrificing you for this story.😔