☆♡5♡☆

"well you see hyung I am getting this weird letters from a certain someone and i-i think that someone is stalking me and I think it's the same person who was following me today" sunoo explained to him.

"why didn't you told me anything sunoo. this much is going in your life and you didn't even consider telling me ,do you even think me as your best friend.

"it's not like that sunghoon hyung 'I didn't told you anything because I did not wanted to stress you ,look how are you reacting now."

"ok I understand but please consider telling me when you are in some kind of problem please after all we are friends "

"ok hyung, let's sleep I am very sleepy"

"good night" sunghoon said

______________

sunghoon was the first one to wake up the next day, when he woke up he was greeted by a very cute sunoo sleeping beside him ,sunoo hand wrapping around his waist. he took of sunoo hand from his waist and was now going to his house to get ready for school

sunoo was now awake and the first thing he did was looking around his bed and his room for sunghoon but he didn't find him so he thought that sunghoon was already in his house by now.

after that sunoo did his morning routine,   breakfast and wore his uniform and now he was ready to go to his school , he was walking to his school he didn't take a bus Cuz the school is near his house and he prefer walking then wasting money in unnecessary things .
_________________

sunoo was again in front of his locker but today he seemed to hesitate to open his locker he wished that there wasn't  any letter but unfortunately when he open his locker the first thing that greeted him was a peice of paper.

"Darling every thing was going smoothly but why did you called another person over your house , and even worst you shared the bed with him , what If I killed him should I or not ."

sunoo was terrified after reading the letter from that person now not only him but his friend life was also in danger ,and he was blaming himself for that.
_______________

ni-ki was sitting on his usual seat waiting for a certain someone even if he act like he didn't like that person he can't deny that he was having some kind of feeling for him

after some time sunoo entered the class  ni-ki saw him and act as he was sleeping, sunoo saw him but didn't bother to say anything he was not in the mood to say anything to him when Ni-ki didn't hear anything he look up to see a sad sunoo he thought maby something bad had happened to him so he didn't said anything.

time skipped

sunoo was walking towards the cafeteria when someone called him "sunoo Hyung" sunoo recognised the voice he was very happy to here that voice after 1 year

"jungwonnie" they both hugged each other's

"how did you come here jungwon and how did spot me"

"I will tell you sunoo Hyung but first let's find a place were we can talk comfortably'

now they both were in the cafeteria sitting along with sunghoon who was confused as he'll

"sunoo Hyung the thing is that I transferred here today because my father was transfer to this city and this the closes school to our house and you were studying here so I told my father to transfer me here in this school" jungwon explained him

"oh that nice did you saw the school, I will give you a tour later. "sunoo said , sunghoon was just listening to them jungwon seem to notice his presence and ask sunoo who was he

"sunoo Hyung would you mind introducing him to me " .

random random random update
your author is terrible at writing stories but please do comment I will be more motivated