♡☆10☆♡

sunoo was going out of the rest room after doing his buisness when suddenly a person grab is hand and then brought him in to the class room which was abounded for quite long time.

when the saw the person face he was very shocked he was about to shout when that person close his mouth with his hand .

"hey! hey! I won't do anything I just wanted to tell you that I love you please try to understand me and accept my request" the person said with desperation in his voice

sunoo was scared ,scared of this person he is seeing now, they barely interact with each others and yet he is saying that he loves sunoo.

"sorry heeseung ssi~ I don't love you and i  barely know you we just meet some days ago " despite being scared he tried to reject heeseung politely.

"no no no this can't happen" heeseung said and kick the seat near him. sunoo flinch a little and tried to get out of the room but unfortunately heeseung saw him and grab him by his shoulder and slammed him on the wall .

"tell me you love me or I will do thing that I don't wanna do" heeseung said.

sunoo back was hurting very badly due to the force now he was crying tears rolling down his eyes.

"please! please let me go I don't love you please" sunoo begged

heeseung was going to slap him when he was suddenly throwned in the corner.
_________________
sunghoon and ni-ki were boring holes in each other head for past 5 minutes  they were immersed in themselves that they didn't even notice one person didn't came back yet.

jungwon was the one who notice sunoo didn't came back yet he tried to call sunoo but he was not picking up.

"hey! sunghoon hyung sunoo hyung isn't back yet please go and check on him if  he ok" jungwon said.

after hearing that sunghoon dashed out of the cafeteria and go to the restroom he checked every were but he did not find sunoo so he gave up and was going to his class when he heard a sound of someone one sobbing at firts he didn't cared but when he heard sunoo voice he got curious and opened the classroom door and saw sunoo crying heeseung was about to slap him when sunghoon kick him
_________________

heeseung was thrown to the corner that when he realized that he was kicked when he saw the person who kicked his blood begain boiling his anger was out of control.

heeseung then stands up and punch sunghoon in his face blood coming out of his lips and now it was full chaos in the room sunoo tried to stopped them but he failed to do so, at last the teacher came and stopped them .

"sunghoon, heeseung this is not a fighting ring so don't fight here .you two detention after class now go back to your class students" the teacher said.

sunoo was trembling from fear which didn't get unnoticed from sunghoon so he hugged sunoo and let him cry in his shoulder.

"hey sunoo sush~don't cry I am here right sunghoon hyung is here please don't cry" sunghoon consoled sunoo

"hyung I was very scard, thank you hyung for saving me "

"don't say thank you to me I am not a stranger right I am your friend and In friendship there is no sorry and no thank you , now stand up you should go to your class" sunghoon said and picked sunoo up.

" ouch!!!" sunoo winched in pain

" what happened sunoo I think you should go to the infirmary first " sunghoon said after seeing sunoo state.

you all byee for now
byee see you soon don't forget to vote☆