34

Nobody's pov:
When they got home y/n and jayla thought that it would be a good idea to start wrapping the presents after that jayla and y/n talked about what they want for Christmas. And we also had hot chocolate together and took pictures for instagram

Jadens pov
I looking around the mall to find something for y/n and the rest of my family for Christmas lord why was this hard, I know what jayla wants and javon but not y/n or Delro (idk how to spell his name sorry) I will probably just him cars or trains knowing that he likes that but I don't know about y/n fuck umm maybe I should get us matching necklaces or sum, I walked into a jewellery store and look around for the perfect two necklaces, I found what I was looking for and payed for it. And got the rest of the gifts for the others, I also went to target and found some extra stuff for y/n like blankets and cute t-shirts. I'm going to wrap them in my car so that why they can't see what i got then I walk in. After doing that I made sure that I used the back door and I ran up to my room and put them there in my closet. I walked down stair to see y/n and jayla having hot chocolate and laughing lord y/n looked so hot 🥵.  I slowly walked up to y/n for behind and hugged her "hi" she said "hi, what you two talking about?" I said "just what we want for Christmas" jayla said, I look at them and sit next to y/n and put my head in her lap and she rans her hand in my hair while she keeps she cov with jayla.