2

Words:302

Y/n POV
I went home and took a shower and also got clothes ready. I woke up got ready and got breakfast and walked out of the house when I see Jaden and javon and jayla are walking out as well and they live next to me. I walk to the bus stop and jayla and I start talking and I got her number and snap with Jaden half asleep and javon on his phone when all of the sudden Jaden puts his head on my shoulder I mind you we are standing I look over and see him asleep on my shoulder I look at jayla and say "is this normal ?" She laugh and nodded her head and javon took a picture I had no idea though. When Jaden pushes his head into my shoulder more and then my neck so now his pretty much cuddling in my neck. I feel so thing grab my hand I relax because I know it's Jaden it's still weird though his pretty much cuddling me from behind, I don't really mind though. Then the bus comes i says "Jaden? Jaden, wake up" "nooooooo" he says sleeping "come on the bus is here"

(Skip time)

Still y/n POV
I'm staying after school for trying out for baseball when Jaden walks over to me "hey we're are you going?" "I'm going to baseball tryouts?" "O okay, can I walk with you?" "Ya sure Ig" we walk together to the fiend we both had to part are ways I say bye we says bye and I go to the bench and sing this sheet and go on my phone watching Jaden play his actual not that bad his kind of cute to, wait stop no, no I don't really even know him that well!.