5

Words:417

Y/n POV
Me and the girls walked off to go get ice cream while most of jadens team left except Jaden. "Hey jay, what to go get ice cream with us?." I said "sure" he said he put his stuff in da car and we all walked to get ice cream because there is a beach near we're the ice cream is, we all went to get ice cream and then sat on the beach because why not, Jaden was looken at every girl that walked on TV e beach saying "eww no" and gossiping with us. It was pretty funny!. After a while people started to leave now it's just me and Jaden we are both on are phones. In till Jaden puts his phone down and looks at me. The sun was about to go down it looked really pretty. He moved closer to me and put his head in my lap. I look at him and just play with his hair (are parents already know that we are here) he takes a picture which I had no idea about. We both watch as the sun goings down "wow it looks so pretty!" I say quietly "it's not as pretty as you though" Jaden says looken at me I laugh and say "thank you jay" we both get up and grab are stuff and leave.

Jadens pov
I sit there looking at the girl and y/n, when she walks up to me asking if I would like to go get ice cream with them I said sure. So now I'm walking with them we all get ice cream and walk on the beach and sit down and I look at girl that walk on the beach looking at them says "ewww no" and then gossiping with the girls which was pretty funny. people started to leave and now it's just me and y/n I like her a lot but I'm not going to tell her that yet, I sit my head on her lap hoping she wouldn't mind, in till I felt a hand in my hair. I take a picture without her knowing, and then watching the sunset with her. I hear her say "wow it looks so pretty!" Now was my chance "it's not as pretty as you thought" I say looken at her she laughs, god that laugh is so cute. She says to me "thank you jay" we both get up and grab are stuff and leave.