6

Y/n POV
Me and Jaden are now walking back laughing and making TikToks together when we get back, we both then get into his truck and leave I already texted my mom and jadens mom that we are leaving and they said "okay be safe" me and Jaden are talking about school and shit. It's going to take a long time to get back home like 5 hours because of traffic I had to call my mom and tell her and Jaden called his mom saying The same thing. Lucky we both don't have have school tomorrow, we do both go to the same school anyways. Me and Jaden were both end stoped on the highway, we were both on are phones both tired. I started to get cold I was hugging my knees in till Jaden said "hey you good? You look cold, here" he handing me his hoodie "thank you" I put it on, it was just a Nike white hoodie "my hoodie on you looks like a dress ahaha"  Jaden says, I look down and laugh "shut up, not my fault your tall!!" I said we are both laughing so hard. Now we are playing iMessages games together "ahaha I won" I said going my winner dance. "Ya, ya I was just going easy on you" Jaden said rolling his eyes playfully. "Ya, sure Jaden" I said still laughing. The traffic started to move so I had to put on my sit belt because I took it off when we were in complete stop. We finally got home and Jaden drops me off "thank you, tonight was funny" I said " ya no problem, I would love to do this again, goodnight" he said I waved and walked into my house going straight to bed.