The answers to your questions

Previously:"Mikealsons" I nod glancing at Davina. "Well i guess since you took your time to save me you can stay over my house and after a much needed shower we have dinner" I clear my throat looking at the floor. Henrik gives me a a stern look "one without me yelling and I'll answer your questions"

3rd person

After Melody showers and changes she goes downstairs toward her family. She looks at the mikealsons nodding at them.

"Alright let's go" she walks to the dinning room everyone behind her. She sits at the head while everyone chooses there respected spots.

The chefs bring out the food and drinks setting them down. "I hope you like Alfredo"(a/n:and if you don't you obviously need help get a fcking therapist)Melody says sheepishly.

All you can hear is the clanking of forks and plates. Kathy's coughs at the silence. "Ok, will someone talk already it's too quiet" Kathy breaks the silence."Yes please after all we are here to answer your questions" Henrik says agreeing with his niece. "It would be quite awkward cuz your staying here" Kathy point at them.

Freya is the first to ask a question " why didn't dahlia take you?" Freya looks at Melody with a poker face on. Melody smirks. "In Italy we met, I wanted to speak to her, we found some comfort in eachother" Melody smiles which makes freya scoff. "What kind of comfert?" Freya asks. Melody sighs "long story or short story?"mel asks them. "Long" they all reply.

"Well when we met she wanted to learn about my magic I wanted to learn hers I wasn't ecxatky in control, we found comfort in each, Esther left her alone for mikeal and well I was also left alone" she frowns. "In other words dahlia was just heartbroken her sister left her and wanted to protect esther from the world, I'm very sorry for what she did to you"Melody looks at freya.

"I have a question" kol raises his hand. Melody nods at him. "Where'd you get those dark objects and what's the best one you've got" kol asked. Melody smirks. "Most I made others I stole from other covens or they were given to me, but the most powerful that would be the sanguis candle" she smirks at kol.

"And what does that do?" She looks at kol. "It's a red candle that has the flame from hell I made it, it can do anything really it's very powerful only for powerful witches of course, but an example bringing someone back to life effortlessly. That's how I brought Henrik and Finn back." She answers looking at her uncles.

Hope clears her throat making everyone look at her. "Why was I having visons of you?" Melody frowns. "I'm not quite sure but if I were to geuss it would be because I took your blood" hope raises her brow "why my blood and why'd you need it?" Hoe asked. "I was bringing them back but there was an incident when I brought someone back to life with my blood" Melody points at the resserutecg uncles. "What do you mean?" Hope Asked.

"Let's just say demon blood and human blood don't mix" she sighs. Hope nods. Everyone goes back to eating when Melody's eyes suddenly go wide. "Oh my god I totally forgot"Melody looks at kol.

"What?" Kol asked confused.Melody mutters a small spell looking at kol. kol grabs his head in pain. "What did you do?" Davina asks worried. "I gave him some memories" Melody smiles.

"Bloody hell" kol mutters. Kol looks at Melody. "I Remember you" he points at Melody. Klaus brows furrowed in confusio. "What does that mean?"

"Let's say I kept bumping into kol a couple times for past 1000 years" melody glances at her father. "Melody darling what's your kill count these days?"kol asks smirking at his niece.