Family

C͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ 3

The Mikaelson's watch as the couple and their elder sister enter the tent

The Mikaelson's watch as the couple and their elder sister enter the tent. They see two caskets in the middle. Melody removes the lid of the first casket as ivy ripped out the lid of the other casket. "They're up," Melody happily whispered confusing the Mikaelson's. The bodies in the casket sit and look around figuring out where are they.

The elder man got out and helped the teenager get out. "It can't be," Elijah said not believing what he saw.

"Where are we brother?" the teenager asked. The elder man dusted off the dust from the youngest's hair. "I don't know Henrik, I don't know," he said. Elijah shut his eyes trying to suppress his tears. "You're home," Melody said causing the men to turn their heads around. They stared at her figuring out where they are. "Liana?" Finn asked making Melody sadly chuckle. "It's me, Uncle Finn," she said making Finn Gasp.

Finn's jaw dropped. "Melody?" he asked. Unable to reply she runs in her uncle's arms and sobs in his shoulder. "You've grown so much," he said as they pulled away and turned to the younger lad. "You remember me right Henrik?" Melody asked her now younger uncle as Davina watched her in awe.

"They're your brothers?" she asked. Rebekah nodded tears flowing down her cheek. Henrik gave his niece a smile. "What no hugs for your uncle Henrik?" he teased making everyone chuckle.

Melody hugged his now resurrected body with all her energy. "Mel darling how is all this possible? I mean you are much older than Henrik and we died if I'm not wrong," Finn asked confusedly. Melody smiled at the familiar nickname and placed a hand on his cheek. "I spent centuries alongside ivy working on a resurrection spell but a week before my children helped us find a missing piece and here you are alive and in perfect health," Melody explained as she pulled back her hand.

Finn and Henrik stay silent in shock upon hearing what their niece just said. "I'm sorry did you just say, children?" Henrik asked not believing what he heard. Melody smiled at his small frame. "Yes I am the mother of two perfect quadbrids , and there named after you, Dylan Finn Parker and Katherine Henrik Parker ," Melody smiled at the thought of her little angels back at home waiting for them.

Henrik smiled widely. "You're a mother!" he beamed. Finn chuckled as he patted his younger brother's shoulder. "Yes, Henrik she is a mother," Finn said and pulled Melody in a side hug. "When can we meet the little angels?" he asked. Melody rested her head on her father figure's head. "Soon but for now I have someone else who is as excited to meet you," Melody said as she gestured to Kai and ivy.

"Hey, I'm Kai . Melody's husband and it's an absolute pleasure to meet you," he introduced himself as he shook hands with both uncles who matter to his wife which means matter to him. "Nice to meet you too kai," Finn said. Ivy came from behind with a shy smile as she made her self visible. "Hi," she said shyly. "I don't know if you remember me but I'm ivy," she said. Finn looked at her in awe as he kissed her hand making her blush. "Of course, I never forget a pretty face" The Blacn mist returned as the Originals found themselves back in their mansion.

—✄—

Everybody stays frozen in their position as they stare at each other. "Our brothers," Elijah breathed out. "They're alive," he completed his sentence. Hayley gulped as she gathered the courage to say something which might hit Klaus's nerve. "Your daughter is ok and settled, and mother of two quadbrids she said,". Kol now had the courage to say "she's worst then you nik she made our life a living hell, and what the hell is a quadbrid" kol yelled but klaus ignored them both

Hope looked at her father who seemed to be collecting himself. "I remember her mother telling me that she always wanted to get to Paris. Melody seems to be doing everything her mother wanted in terms to get closure. Pack your bags, everybody we are going to get our girl back,"

 Pack your bags, everybody we are going to get our girl back,"

——————————————-
Edited ☑️