There back

c͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ 3

Liana was laying in her bed. Tired as she just gave birth but she didn't let her stop it from embracing her little love. Niklaus entered the room and saw his wife holding her child. "She's quite the beauty isn't she?" Liana asked. Niklaus smiled as he walked towards the beautiful women. "I don't think I have ever seen more beautiful," he said with a smirk. "Besides her mother of course,"

Liana chuckled. "You know how to swoon a woman quite charmingly Mr.Mikaelson," she said making Klaus chuckle. "Well, My swooning abilities are one of the reasons you are holding our child Mrs.Mikaelson," he said as he kissed the top of Liana head. Liana turned back her attention to the peaceful infant in her arms.

She was in love with her but she knew that this child is a strong witch. She could feel the demonic magic radiating off from her but that was the problem. She hid it from her husband scared to blow the secret of her coven which is said to be nothing more than a legend but she and her daughter were the only living heirs. "Have you thought of any names?" Liana asked her husband.

"Melody," he said. "Melody Esther Mikaelson," he completed his sentence smiling softly. "Love, Rebekah desperately wants to see the child, Shall I let her in," he asked and Liana nodded not taking her eyes of the baby.

"I love you, my little demon," she whispered as she kissed her small hand. "And I'm sorry,"

—✄—

Melody noticed her younger uncle staring at each and everything in awe and wonder. He even thought the trashcan had a deeper purpose. As they reached their car Henrik stood still with his muscles tensed ready to run if the machine does something. Melody placed her hand on Henrik's shoulder. "Are you alright Henrik?" she asked. Henrik looked at her and sighed. "All this is very confusing. How do you expect me to keep up?" he asked truly upset. Melody kissed the top of his head and held his hands. "Close your eyes," she whispered.

Henrik did as he was told and heard Melody chant a spell as she transferred her memories into his head. Henrik gasped as he opened his eyes and scrunched his nose. "Everything is so changed," he said making Melody chuckle. "This Justin Beiber is absolutely horrible," he cringed. Melody patted his back. "Truly is Henrik, Truly is," she said as she opened the car door for her uncle to sit down.

—✄—

The parkers's and Mikaelson's reached their destination after 7 hours of driving and Henrik was already asleep in the backseat. Kai smiled as he glanced at his wife who seemed like she couldn't be happier. "We're here," Kai said as he parked the car in the parking lot. Finn nudged his little brother slightly who woke up with a nudge. "We're here brother," he said. All of them got off the car and the Mikaelson brothers stared at the house. "Your house itself is quite gorgeous," Henrik said.