A missing Melody

C͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ 5

After Melody sped out the house. Kai got up and started walking towards the door.

"And where are you going" the hybrid whore asked. "I'm going to my wife, drunk and sad Melody isn't a good combination"Kai told the wolf(recently whore) annoyed by her antics.

—✄—

Kai came back without Melody he couldn't find her. "I can't find her anywhere!" Kai shouts going to the living room. "What do you mean you can't find her" ivy asks her brother-in-law. "Moms missing?" Kathrine asked as she came in the
Room

"It was them" Dylan says more to himself. "Who Dylan?" Kathy as her older brother. "The mikealson's" Dylan says going to the study. "Tell me what you know" Dylan yells at his grandfather's family.

"I don't what you mean" Klaus says. "Don't think I'm dumb, where's my mothers at" Dylan yells

"Dylan I don't think they know" Kathrine told her brother which he ignored. "Don't be ridiculous sister as soon as they get here our mother goes missing for all we know they kidnapped her"Dylan says more convincing himself. "They don't have your mother Dylan" Finn said coming into the room with a note. "What do you mean?" Kai ask worried for the love of his life. " one of the guards dropped this off it a note" Finn says opening it up. "Well read it I need to find my mother"Dylan tells his great uncle impatiently.

Dear Parker's and Mikaelsons I have your mother and I have clues for how to find her, first clue to find her what's her worst but best memory
- A.F

"Who is A.F?" Klaus ask the Parkers.
"Alexander Ferguson Melody and me met him four centuries ago he was slowly falling in love with her but Melody was just using him-" only to get interrupted by a certain blonde mikealson. "I'm confused why was she using him" Rebekah asked "Alexander had a lot of connections to witches and was a warlock himself and at the time Melody was at war with a certain family, so when he found a way to kill this family we were at war with, so after we were done using Alex Melody thought it was a good idea to turn him. Stripping him of his witch side" ivy explained.

"That is so cliché" Kathy said earning everyone's attention "what Kathy!"dylan yelled at his little sister "well I was expecting a better evil backstory he only kidnapped her because he was stripped of his witch side like that is so plain and boring" kathrine said to her older brother. Only for him to roll his eyes "so what mom's favourite and worst memory" Dylan asks everyone in the room "well that's not gonna be easy so why don't we find out" ivy said pulling out her grimore.

"What spell are we doing"hope ask after he silent the whole time "memory spell but your family's not helping" ivy answer the 17 year old girl. "But she's family and here we help family" hope says confidently. only for Kai to scoff "oh yea and where were was your family when she was sad where was they when she first turned where were they when she broke her werewolf curse" ivy yells at hope. Hope looks down not knowing what to say "don't speak to my daughter that way" Klaus growls "don't talk to my girlfriend like that" Finn growls back.

Only for this to Escalate into a huge argument. Lots of "she's not your family anymore you made that clear when you left her" and "she's a mikealson" or "you should go back to where you came from" but Henrik was tired of the yelling so he said a spell under his breath making everyone in the room freeze. "Would you all stop yelling we're wasting time finding my niece so why don't we just work together!" Henrik yells wait for them to comply. Remembering they can't talk or move Henrik undoes the spell.

Lots of "yes" and "ok" we're heard. " now the spell we're all doing is a memory spell it let's us into the persons head but we need the blood of two different people" klaus and Katherine walk to Henrik. Klaus bites his hand and puts it over the bowl watching it fall. While Kathy get a knife and cuts her hand. The mikealson all vamp out "why does it smell like that" Rebekah ask. Kathrine smirks "well demons have a different blood to humans and since you were humans before you turned it's a sweet smell kinda like a very sweet cake" kathrine explains as her blood drips into the bowl.

———————————————————-Hi peeps author here I have been lazy so here I am back from the dead Hehehe anyways next few chapters should be out by tonight or tomorrow

Hi peeps author here I have been lazy so here I am back from the dead Hehehe anyways next few chapters should be out by tonight or tomorrow

Updated 02/3/2023