Powers

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:oceanblue196 and Jaybird_Dragon2021

Request: the reader has random powers, I can see that Wukong has nature related powers and Macaque has shadows in which the reader can manipulate a shape or form of shadow and become a monkey just like them.

Enjoy

Sun wukong :transformations

I say that Wukong's (Y/N) would like this power to transform into any animal or person she can imagine because it would be useful as well as fun.

On the island flower fruit mountain is our dear sun wukong taking a nap in his beloved golden cloud, everything on the island was passifico, too passifico if we are honest, but wukong did not give it importance until he heard hurried steps ... but did not sound like those of a person, opened his eyes and could see a small tiger running towards him completely scared.

-What the hell," whispered Wukong.

He jumped out of his cloud until he was in front of the little feline, which caught him off guard as he ran right into the golden monkey's legs, Wukong grabbed him by the back of the neck and examined him with a stern look.

-Ok friend, who are you?" asked Wukong.

-Dad, it's me, (Y/N)!" said the little tiger glowing slightly (F/C).

The little tiger transformed repeatedly in Wukong's grip, going from a tiger to a rabbit, a monkey, a mouse and finally transforming into an ordinary girl who was being held by the back of his sweatshirt.

-Those transformations are really dizzying," you said in an exhausted voice, holding your head.

-...-

-...-

-Since when can you do that?" asked the king with a big smile on his lips as he held you in a more appropriate manner.

-I-I discovered it when I was playing with Sunny near the temple when I turned into a tiger, I got scared and came here .... I also changed into other things on my way here," you said pointing to the albino monkey that appeared not far from you.

-What do you mean?" asked Wukong with great curiosity.

-Wait," you said, closing your eyes tightly.

A light (F/C) completely surrounded your body again until it disappeared, Wukong was literally dumbfounded at the sight of you, your hair (H/C) was still the same but now you had a more monkey-like appearance? A cute little monkey tail sticking out from under your jumper and a cute little monkey nose, you now looked a lot more like Wukong.

-Ta-Da!" you smiled as your little tail wiggled.

YOU'RE A MINI WUKONG ...should he be terrified or adore you? ..... Well, his big grin, golden eyes sparkling and his tail wagging frantically gives us an idea.

Monkey King loves your monkey form ,hugging you being fluffier ,how you hang on his shoulders and branches with your little tail ,flying around the island in your eagle form ,playing chase in tiger form and most importantly playing pranks on MK.

Many times you pretend to be Monkey King when he comes to train, confusing him that there are two sun wukong or you also transform into him behind his back scaring him and making him believe that he is a clone.

And as for your monkey form, he couldn't stop petting and hugging you because he says you remind him of his stuffed monkey.

Oops but when Mei saw you *Rip cheeks*.

six eared macaque:Shadow Manipulation

It is known that macaque has several skills and among them most of them are for cheating ,I feel that your (Y/N) would suit this skill well as it would be like your shadow is someone else asking to see everything around you with someone's shadow.

You and Macaque were walking through the dark streets of the city, you had gone out to get something to eat as neither of you felt like staying indoors as the night was so beautiful.

But when you passed a stuffed animal shop, you couldn't help but get stuck in the window looking at the cuddly plush animals.

-Bright eyes, I'll be right back, stay here" you hear from the jet-black monkey.

You nodded at the nothingness still gazing at a big fluffy duckling in the shop window ,but a few seconds passed ...then minutes of silence without hearing your father returning ,peeled your gaze from the glass and looked around for the shadowy monkey ,but it was nowhere in sight just a lot of bustle beginning to build up in the streets .

-Dad? you called out.

You walked around the stuffed animal shop, looking both ways for any sign that the six-eared monkey was nearby, but your search was interrupted by some people staring at you.

-(Bad demons)" you thought, looking sideways at these "people".

You were panicking rapidly as you saw these things approaching as the people slowly dispersed, a severe headache came over you along with the panic causing you to grab both sides of your head, bending down to try and ease the pain you could see before your eyes as the road moved forward in fast motion.

You saw merchant families and more things ahead until you caught sight of a random person and out of the corner of your eye you caught a glimpse of "Macaque!" In disguise

-DADDY!"You called out

You could see Macaque tense up and look around confused, you didn't know if it was because he heard you or for some other reason, but you tried not to stop and think as you heard footsteps closer to you.

-Dad, it's me!" you shouted.

-But what? Bright eyes...like you?

-I don't know how you hear me or how I'm seeing you, but please go back to the toy shop, someone is coming closer and they seem to be bad," you said even more terrified as you felt them at your back.

-I'm coming!" said Macaque and the last thing you could see of him was his angry look.

You looked at the ground again and saw two big shadows looming over your small body, you didn't dare to look back and you didn't think you would as fear prevented you from doing so.

-Well, well, look what we have here, my friend," said a deep voice.

-A demon monkey, it must be our lucky day, it looks delicious," said a second voice.

You had no idea what he meant by demon monkey, but you didn't want to find out, you plugged your ears feeling strangely bigger or as if you had an extra pair and closed your eyes tightly expecting the worst.

But you didn't feel anything, you could only hear a slight scream and you could hear as if something or someone was being dragged...but you didn't want to find out so you stayed in the same position.

-Peaches, is that you?" asked a deep, familiar voice.

-Daddy!" you shouted jumping without thinking, hugging macaque's legs tightly in complete fear.

-Woah! What happened to you Peaches? You look just like me" asked the monkey, carrying you more comfortably.

You looked at yourself contemplating how you have a little monkey coloured tail (H/C) as well as hairy hands, you explored a little further touching your face and both sides of your head feeling a little monkey nose, six ears?! I think your puzzled look gave Mac the idea that you don't know what happened to you either.

But hell you're adorable, now he can certainly call you his daughter, he's a little confused as to how you turned into a monkey or what you called him from the shadows, but right now he should be more focused on you.

-Hahaha look daddy," you said wiggling your ears.

Shit, you're too cute!