The past is as bright as the future

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:Wife-of-monkeygods and more

Request:(Y/N) is sent back in time and is reunited with her parents from the past.

Spoilers for season 4

Enjoy <3

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
Sun wukong

Falling into that scroll wasn't the best experience ,when MK opened it let's just say that both you and the monkeys were a little too close when a black inky creature grabbed you and dragged you to an unknown place , "oh hell here we go" ,both you and sunny thought the same thing as you fell out of the damn sky or wait for it ,that's bad. both you and sunny thought the same thing as you fell out of the damn sky.

Oh wait.... that's bad.

You looked around as you free fell only to see that the monkeys had disappeared except for sunny who had a poker face as he tried to "swim" in your direction, with all your might you stretched out your arm to try and catch him even though your hair (H/C) was in your face.

-I've got you!- you said as your hand and the monkey's joined hands.

You both hugged each other tightly to keep your arms around each other and then looked down at the ground where the earth was getting closer and closer, your faces paled as the trees got closer, you hugged each other tighter and with all your might you screamed.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!-you both cried as you went through the trees.

Splash!

...

The sound of flowing water and exploding air bubbles filled the depths with sound, your vision was blurred and filled with crystal blue, you were short of breath and sunny was nowhere to be seen, with all your might you rose to the surface to cough up the fresh water that went down your throat, You tried to wipe your wet eyelids uselessly as your hands were just as soaked, but with a little effort you managed to see around you again with more clarity, the gods took pity on you again and let you fall into a lake deep enough to be a safe fall.

-Hey! Wait a second, I think I know this lake!- you said to yourself as you sent yourself towards the muddy shore.

-O-OOOH!!! (SHIT!)-you heard someone very familiar shriek.

After you got out of the lake with a few stumbles because of the slippery mud and slime (say goodbye to your trapped shoe) you find sunny shaking like an angry dog to get as much water out of his fur as possible, which fluffs up like cotton wool when he stops, you can't help but laugh at that only to get an angry look from the monkey.

-What? You were due for a bath today anyway, and at least you're not all muddy like me-you said, pointing to your bare feet stained with some mud as well as your wet trousers and the rest of your clothes.

Sunny just snorted in response, then climbed up a tree and got some leaves to help you clean up your clothes, once you got most of the dirt off you started looking around to see where you were.

-Hey what the heck? We're still in FFM, was that scroll some kind of random teleporter or what?-you ask yourself looking at the monkey next to you who just shrugged his shoulders in response.