🌙Different Parent Au☀️

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:AnimeGirl4life93

Request:What if Wukung had baby Lotus and Macaque had baby Yun in the beginning? Different personalities and reactions to both child and parent and I'm very curious of the out come. Sort of like a different parent au for our little monkies

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Sun wukong

Ok SO~! I was thinking a lot about this and I came to the conclusion of the change that would happen if Wukong had Lotus as his daughter from the beginning.

The beginning would be the same as he found Yun, he found Lotus on his island years ago when she was just a baby thanks to his subjects.

Time would pass and everything would be normal, but something that would be very different is the fact that Lotus was very quiet when she was little, and that is why there are times when Wukong thought that his daughter didn't like him since he is usually used to being excited and noisy response from his subjects.

It is as if a delicate lotus flower was floating in a wild and unbridled ocean.

Just imagining it, Wukong would usually expect a baby to be loud and want attention of some kind at all times, but the fact that Lotus just babbled under his breath and whimpered very softly when he wanted his father around sometimes put Wukong off The nerves.

The monkeys always wanted to play with her and wukong always made her laugh or tickled her at the most inopportune moments.

These actions and way of life that Lotus would go through in her daily life would transform her into a very happy and energetic girl, adapting and comparing her father's crazy and playful attitude over time.

The silent and delicate girl would fade into a girl with the personality of a very sociable Golden Retriever, almost at the level of MK.

Of course, in terms of appearance, the poor similarity that she has with her father, The Monkey King, is always pointed out, which would lead her to dress in the color palette that represents her father and her older brother, which would be gold or the red.

Living with wukong leads to an active and at the same time lazy life, but never boring with the family they created, he could never be bored when he has his monkeys or MK and the gang

Even so, she, like Yun, has to be the one to solve the problems that happen in her home.

You little brat! My daughter made these for me, get lost!–The cry of wukong is heard from the entrance of the temple

–OHOOOOOHOOO (NO! I WANT MORE TOO!)–Screams sunny

What is happening now with you two? –Says Lotus who looks out the door.

It turns out that Lotus had prepared candy fruits for her father and the monkeys, she made sure that the portions were fair for everyone, but it seems that Wukong has an extra piece of sugared peach which activated Sunny's selfish and territorial instincts. his father's.

Which led them to this fight where Wukong tries to get the white monkey away from his plate who tries to snatch the dessert from him, both pulling out their hair and struggling for the prize.