A little weird

With that, I close the window and check, who will now come.

Opening a new window, and documenting another patient makes me quite uneasy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hinata Hyuga

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Birthday: December 27

Blood type: A

Family: Father-Hiashi Hyuga, Mother-Unknown, Cousin-Neji Hyuga

Siblings: Sister-Hanabi Hyuga

Backstory: Hinata Hyuga was born into a very abusive family.

Mental disorders: Dependent personality disorder, Histrionic personality disorder, Anxiety

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The information didn't help really much, cause there is not a lot to know about her backstory, 'Welp, I guess, we'll find out.' I thought to myself. Now I was waiting for my patient, but no one came. I look at the clock to see that it's lunchtime. 'Oh, great, I'm here the idiot whos sitting and waiting, WHEN IT'S CLEARLY LUNCHTIME.' I get up from my seat and walk out of the room. Just when I was about to walk, I remembered something...I have no idea where to go and where the heck is the lunchtime room. 'Do they eat in their own rooms?' I thought to myself.

''Is something wrong?'' I hear a voice behind me. Turning around I see Kakashi, whos looking at me like I'm some kind of child who lost his parents. ''W-Well it's no- I mean-'' I start to explain while my mind was flying in the sky with clouds. ''Do I make you nervous, M/n?'' Said Kakashi with a flirty voice, my cheeks were beginning to heat up, and I fix myself quickly and stand normally as if nothing happened. 'Your flirting won't make me lose my shit.' I think quickly when an idea came to my mind. 'If you're doing this to me, why not I try it?' My expression turn into flirtatious and that made Kakashi raise an eyebrow. ''Well...the thing is. I don't know where the lunchtime room is, can you help me?'' Standing still Kakashi's face turned red.

This is surprising. ''Ahem- T-This way...'' Said Kakashi clearly embarrassed. 'I won' I think to myself and smirk. It didn't take long to get there, it was quite a nice room, but the smell was like cigarettes 'Do they for real smoke and eat here?' Kakashi sat on the chair and got comfy ''There is food in the fridge, on the counters, you can make a sandwich yourself if you want. It's simple to make.'' Without thinking I went to make myself a sandwich.

I made a second sandwich and gave it to Kakashi ''This is for me?'' He asked ''No, for me. Of course, it's for you, who else...Unless you don't want it?'' When I finished, Kakashi took the sandwich and thanked me.

After lunchtime and a good talk with Kakashi, I headed straight to my room. Getting near my room, I saw Kushina standing ''Hello again, dattebane.'' She says with a smile ''Hello hello-'' ''She's in the room, be careful, she can do anything to you.'' I nod not sure about it, but head into the room.

Getting inside, I see a pretty girl that looks nice and shy, but not a normal girl. She looked at me and said quite ''Hello...'' I smile gently, with comfort ''Hello Hinata, I'm M/n, new therapy from now on.'' She played with her hands anxious. ''I will ask some questions, is that okay with you?'' I ask ''Y-Yes...'' Answers Hinata shyly. ''What's your favorite color?'' ''Purple..'' Hinata answers even more quietly. ''You know, you can speak louder, but if you are not comfortable, then just a little louder than I would hear. Okay?'' She nods. ''Purple...'' She replied herself a little bit louder this time ''Why do you like this color?'' Hinata only blushes, making me raise my eyebrow and stay confused.

''If you don't want to, you can keep it to yourself'' I smile, while she nods quickly. ''Okay, so ill ask a few questions, but they are a little harder to answer, so if it's hard for you you can not answer'' She nods again with a creepy smile. I actually feel quite uneasy being here with her. ''What does anxiety feel like to you?'' I ask simply, but It wasn't a simple question to answer. She stared at me for a while before her eyes dripped down to the floor. ''Fearing the worst. Feeling like the world is speeding up or slowing down.'' She says those words calmly, which is way too calm for her, and that makes me a little suspicious.

''Do you fail to accept responsibility for your own actions?'' She nods calmly ''Are you overly impulsive?'' Nothing. Hinata just stares with her strange look that makes me quite uneasy more...''Are you a pathological liar?'' She furrows her eyebrows while her expression changes from neutral to angry. ''Are you conning or manipul-''

I couldn't even finish my sentence when she jumped straight at me with pure anger. I saw this coming and moved away from my seat, with a loud thug she fell with the seat. Kushina opened the door fast enough and ran up to her.

Hinata was screaming and hitting and biting acting like a wild animal, Kushina almost grab her and get her out of the room and to her cell. It was choking, but it didn't surprise me, cause it happens worse in these kinds of places. I pick up the chair from the ground and see nail scratches on it. With a sigh, I sit down at my computer and write more into her informational documents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hinata Hyuga

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Birthday: December 27

Blood type: A

Family: Father-Hiashi Hyuga, Mother-Unknown, Cousin-Neji Hyuga

Siblings: Sister-Hanabi Hyuga

Backstory: Hinata Hyuga was born into a very abusive family.

Mental disorders: Dependent personality disorder, Histrionic personality disorder, Anxiety, Intermittent explosive disorder, Dissociative identity disorder

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dissociative identity disorder-Someone with DID has multiple, distinct personalities. The various identities control a person's behavior at different times.

Intermittent explosive disorder-repeated, sudden episodes of impulsive, aggressive, violent behavior or angry verbal outbursts in which you react grossly out of proportion to the situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I calm down a little when I suddenly hear a faint knock somewhere in my room.