Date

She's lucky, but not for long~

The sound of dishes and stuff from the tables. The restaurant's lighting was good, but still a bit dark, but it didn't bother me too much. Why? Because an attractive woman was in front of me. The pink hair in the front and back, the mess in them makes her adorable. The curves are fantastic, just hands twitching from wanting to run them through her sides. The dress hugged her body like a person from behind would. She caught a lot of eyes when we entered. Can I blame her? Nah, but do I want her? Damn right.

''What would you like to pick?'' A voice snaps me out of my fantasies with a slight clinch. She saw it cause either way she wouldn't hold back her chuckle with her hand gently covering her smile, but those eyes of hers betrayed her. The waiter is patiently waiting there and glancing at Sakura, he is attracted to her. Fucker...I glance at her, she quickly composed herself like nothing happened, a blank stare with those longing eyes. Desire...She knows what I'm thinking about and she likes it. I give a glance to me at the waiter. Oh right...

''Uh.. yes...'' I blur out, with a quick head shake looking at the waiter. The waiter snaps his eyes at mine, it feels like a rival bond between two douchebags over a bae. He wasn't worth of her, not a single glance, not money over her...Over my dead body...

The waiter's eyes widen. Shit, spoken that part out loud, damn it. Sakura only raised her eyebrow, of course, she was confused, but she wasn't paying attention, so she didn't hear it. Her attention was on the menu that rested in her palms, trying to memorize the order she wanted, classic.

Cheeks flush with redness. I feel the rush of blood through my body. Of course, I'm going to embarrass myself. ''Spinach Fettuccine.'' I answer like a man with riches. ''Anything else?-'' I cut off the waiter ''Lemon cake and red wine.'' I shoot with confidence and glance at the pink-haired woman as the waiter does too with a stunned expression at my answer. Sakura crossed her legs, matching the confident energy. ''Barbacoa Quesadilla Benedicta and that's all.'' The words roll out of her mouth smoothly.

The waiter nodded and walked off, the vibe in the air shifted to her dominant one as she watched me like a predator and I was a prey that she played with and enjoyed every minute of it. ''So...Had any partners in your life or I'm your first?'' The tone of her is a bit demanding with her stare at me. I felt exposed to her, like she could see through all of me. ''No, not the first one, ma'am...'' I answer nervously, but not showing it as I lean against the chair. She leans against her chair too, at the same time like she knows I will do it. Crossing her arms to her chest with a smug smile on her face. ''Great, an experience one. I would love every minute of it.'' She leaned from her chair and took the glass that was poured with red wine as the waiters scanned her body. ''I have an ex-husband, who didn't treat me right and left me for another'' She said with sadness, but she wasn't that bothered as she took a sip from her glass.

''Is that so?'' I ask as I take the glass of the red wine too with a glare at the waiter. ''Not a kiss or touch in bed. Leaves the house and comes back again...repeat'' She glances at me. ''I have a daughter, her name is Sarada, looks like her daddy, but she's mini-me'' The words leave with pride. ''I wanted more kids, he didn't, not even a date and it just ended.'' Sadness was there clearly.

''I'm so sorry'' I answer with pity ''But I can treat you better'' I add with a wink of self-assurance. The waiter snorted and walked away. But Sakura's reaction was different, she liked it. The flirty look in her eyes makes it hard to sit in your seat...

Timeskip

Plates that were filled with food were empty now, and three in a half bottles of red wine were completely gone. She was drunk, I was drunk, two giggling idiots. I pay the check and lead her out of the restaurant with a middle finger to the waiter.

''I liked y-your Lemon cake...'' She said drunkenly while almost falling from her own feet. ''..Same...'' I agreed, it was very delicious. I place my hand on her waist and pull her closer, leading her through the sideway carefully without both wobbles. The legs felt like they were going to give up, but kept pushing through. ''Where...you live..?'' I asked with a pause. ''What???'' She asked loudly with a goofy smile. ''Where do you sleep..?'' I ask again as I went through random roads I didn't know myself. ''OH! In my bed'' he chuckled with a hiccup.

She pointed at the house in the distance. Damn, she's rich. I stop before picking her up in a bridal style, she let out a long and loud chuckle. I carry her safely into her house with a bit of struggle.

I set her down and instantly get pushed against the wall by her, her body pressed against mine. Her lips collided with mine. Soft and sweet. Her kiss was deep but passionate. She clenched my suit while going on like a hungry animal. She was like a starved animal, but instead with affection. I give in to her actions and let my arms roam finally through her curves and body, I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I slowly open my eyes to glance at her while we make out, just to see a small girl peaking out of the wall's corned with curiosity and shyness.

''Mama..?''