My first patient

After 30 min of explaining and talking, I was finally allowed to leave. Walking out the door I looked at the key that had a big number on it 215, it was my room where patients will come to me and I try to help them. I walk through the quiet hallway of doors I see a man with grey hair and a mask, he was standing and checking if everything is okay'The guard of this place' I thought, the guard saw me and greeted me with a closed smile I think? cause I didn't see anything through his mask, but I think he did smile. ''M/n! I heard about you from Sakura, she talks about you a lot.'' The male approach me and relaxed, coming towards me, he took his hand out of his pocket and put it out for you to shake ''My name is Kakashi Hatake, I am the guard, I look around here if everything is okay and no one escaped.'' I took his hand and shake it ''Pleaser to meet you, I'm M/n the new therapist here to help patients.'' Kakashi stared at you for a while, making you a little uncomfortable 'Is he checking me out?' The words run through my brain, and the male gives you the last glace and says. ''Got to go, still need to check other places. See you later, cutie.'' And walks away past you with a wink.

Loading...M/n.exe stopped working, I repeat stopped working. I stand there for like 2min processing what just happened before I felt my cheeks heating up. 'See you later, cutie.' The word cutie was repeating in my brain, before pushing them all aside and going to the place I need to be.

I found room 215 I needed to find, It didn't take me long to find it, I just went in the elevator, and boom I'm here. I unlock the door and walk-in. The room looked pretty good, it was even better than the hallways. It was cozy and relaxing, the sun was shining and it was warm inside, () I close the door and walk to the chair and sit down and give a little time for me to look around the room. After that I look at the table and see the paper, taking it I see that it is a document of my first patient who will come here. There was almost all the information about him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sai

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Birthday: November 25

Blood type: A

Family: Father-Unknown, mother-unknown

Siblings: Shin(Adopted brother)

Backstory: Sai lived in a small and dangerous city with his brother Shin, they both were trained to abandon their emotions. A lot is unknown about his childhood, but know that his adopted brother died from an unknown disease that lead him more broken and not show any sign of emotions. But it change when he met a girl Ino Yamanaka, they started dating and that made Sai open up to her, but she cheated on him with others, which pushed him hard. When he found out, he attacked the man and killed him brutally.

Mental disorders: Alexithymia, Schizoid Personality Disorder

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading about the patient made me uneasy, was it too late to find another job? Yes, yes it was. I turn the computer on, and check the documents and left it like that, cause when he came I will write it all about him. Just when I was done preparing I hear knocking on the door. ''Come on in.'' I say, the door opens up, and can see a good-looking woman. She had red long hair and blue eyes, putting her hands on her hips, she shot a warm smile at me. ''I'm Kushina, I'm the guard of the patients, I check on them if they're in their rooms and take them to you, dattebane.'' She introduced herself. ''Ah! M/n, I'm M-M/n L/n-!'' I struggle a little bit with my words, ''It's nice to meet you'' Said Kushina, ''Nice to meet you too, Kushina.'' Kushina put her weight on her left leg and said ''I hope you know enough about what you have to do, so...I hope you're ready cause I'm gonna bring Sai you first patient here, dattebane.'' I nod and smile at her understandably, Kushina closed the door and walked to get Sai and I sigh with relief.

Right now I was waiting for both of them, sitting not moving a muscle from nervousness. 'Since when did I get this nervous??' I thought, cause mostly I wouldn't be this nervous.

Again I hear a knock. 'They're both here.' I didn't even open my mouth to say come in, when the door opened fast and wide open, showing Kushina in the back holding into Sai so that he wouldn't run away. She leads him to sit down next to me, I thank her and grab the paper with a pen. ''If anything happens, I will be here next to your door.'' She says with a playful wink, I nod and she leaves, closing the door quietly.

I look at Sai and see that he is already staring at me with his deadly stare, which made me shiver, but I didn't show it, cause I didn't want to look weak or scared of him.

''I'm M/n L/n, your new therapy from now on.'' I tell him with a gentle smile, which didn't do much to him. ''I will ask questions to know more about you, okay?'' Silence. ''What is your favorite thing to do?'' I say, hoping for him to answer, 5min go and still no answer ''Okay then, how about-'' ''Draw.'' I was interrupted by Sai. I pull my shit together and I write it down. ''Very well.'' I say. ''How are you feeling right now?'' ''Okay.'' ''And what happened today interesting for you, that perhaps made you happy or made you feel some kind of emotions?'' I say, trying to get more answers than just one. ''Nothing.'' ''What's your favorite food?'' ''Momen tofu'' He answers with a blank stare at me. ''Does it taste good?'' ''No.'' I think more of what to ask him. ''Do you like spending time with others?'' ''No.'' I nod and write down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite thing to draw. Feeling okay. Nothing made him happy or feel some kind of emotion. Doesn't like spending time with others.

Sai most likely has Anhedonia-Social and physical-You don't want to spend time with other people. You don't enjoy physical sensations. A hug leaves you feeling empty rather than nurtured. Your favorite foods taste bland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I take out clean paper and pencil and give them to him. ''Can you draw something for me? You can draw whatever you want.'' Sai takes paper and pencil and starts drawing something that he hides from me. 'Honestly surprising, but good progress.' I thought. It didn't take him long to draw, when he was done, he gave the drawing to me. The drawing was of me, it was very detailed and beautiful, but to my side, there was a dark tall shadow. I turn to my side but didn't see anything. ''Do you see that shadow right now?'' Sai nods.

With a knock Kushina pokes her head through the door ''I have to take Sai to his room right now, hopefully, there was enough time?'' She asks curiously. ''Of course and...It was nice meeting you Sai.'' Saionly nods standing up and heading to Kushina. She closes the door and they both walk away.

I sit straight to the computer and add more info about Sai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sai

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Birthday: November 25

Blood type: A

Family: Father-Unknown, mother-unknown

Siblings: Shin(Adopted brother)

Backstory: Sai lived in a small and dangerous city with his brother Shin, they both were trained to abandon their emotions. A lot is unknown about his childhood, but know that his adopted brother died from an unknown disease that lead him more broken and not show any sign of emotions. But it change when he met a girl Ino Yamanaka, they started dating and that made Sai open up to her, but she cheated on him with others, which pushed him hard. When he found out, he attacked the man and killed him brutally.

Mental disorders: Alexithymia, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Anhedonia, Visual hallucinations

-------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, I close the window and check, who will now come.