2-2

(In this chapter i won't include the scene which are already in the movie and it will just be priya and rocky in general.)

After the meeting, rocky and priya came back to their new house and priya was in her room thinking about many things.

Priya pov

Ok so chapter 2 started. The real plot begins now. To make sure Rocky will have a happy ending...adheera has to be dead, Ramika sen should not be the prime minister and guru pandian, the main mastermind, should be in rockys favour.

I also have to make sure that the 300 men should be not be hurt. Adheera is planning to attack soon. I should talk with Rocky about hiring doctors here in Kgf.

I was spacing out while thinking about how to fix everything when I felt two arms hugging me from behind.

I smiled. I know who this brave person is.

"What happened rocky?" I asked him.

"Sona, give me a nickname I don't want you to call me rocky, it sounds very serious." He said and turned me around.

"can I just call you raja then?" I was a bit scared that he will decline because that's what his mother used to call him.

He pecked my forehead and rested his head on mine. "I said nickname and that is my real name but...it sounds nice from you mouth so yeah ok."

"Ok so raja, the main story has started. Your enemies have tripled now. Be careful ok."

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to me till you are with me." He reassured me. "If anything bad is going to happen to you, it needs to go through me first." I said and hugged him feeling his torso. He wrapped his hands around me and caged me inside.

"God is great for sending you to me. I promise I'll cherish you forever Priya."

This was the first time he called my name. Why does this feels so good. He is dangerous for me and I know it but I'm so addicted that I can't avoid him.

"You're gonna go to vanaram now right?" I asked him and he hummed as a response.

I pulled apart from him even though I don't want to but it's time to get serious again.

"Look, I want you to set up a medical camp here with at least 100 doctors. I know I won't be able to avoid the risk but the least I can help is reduce it." I said.

"Sona, I don't know what is going to happen because you haven't told me anything but whatever you think is good I'll do it." He said.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and kissed his cheeks. "Thank you and love you."
_________________
Author pov

At night priya was waiting for Rocky to come back and have dinner together. Priya herself had cooked the meal today with the help of malamma. She had grown fond of her.

Priya kept looking towards the door and the clock. It was getting late and he was still outside. She was growing impatient.

Finally he came at around 9pm and the servants told him about priya waiting for him at the dinning table. He cursed at himself for being late. The work in Kgf was just pilling up. He had to hire contractors to build houses for the people and prepare to open all the 9 mines.

When he reached the table, priya was already asleep. In his eyes she still looked adorable. He slowly walked to the table and quietly took out the chair beside her to sit down.

He rested his elbow on the table and and kept starring at her. He shook her sleeping frame a little to wake her up.

Priya jolted from her sleep and looked at who it was. She smiled a little after knowing it was rocky.

"Why so late?" She asked him. He put his palms on her cheeks and apologised "sorry sona, I forgot to keep track of time."

"It's ok, you must be hungry...I cooked the food today." She said in a shy tone. Truth be told, priya had never cooked for someone. She did for herself but it still felt different.

"Oh then let's not wait. Can't wait to taste your food." He said and turned over his plate for priya to serve him.

He took a bite and smiled. "Your food reminds me of my mother's food." Priyas heart felt warm because she knows how much his mom means to him.

"Ok stop buttering me now eat quietly." She said.

Rocky saw that she was not eating yet and was watching him eat. So he took a little bit of food and fed priya with his hands.

"Sona, you're telling me to eat but you need to eat as well." He said with nothing but love.

Like this both of them finished eating and went to their respective rooms for the night.
_______________
After a few days rocky called his business partners again to give them a news.

Priya pov

I am so bored and I have nothing to do other than knitting clothes and it's not even winter yet...oh well at least I won't need to use money for the winter.

I miss my phone so muchhhh.

Till now I'm only done half way through a sweater I am knitting for rocky. This would be my gift for him for his birthday. Which is like 7 months away but it's ok.

I was sitting outside with malamma and fathima ma taking in the sun for vitamin D. Haven't seen that thing for months now.

"Ma'am, you should go inside the sun is scorching hot." Fathima ma said. I didn't like how she was calling me ma'am when im younger than her. This felt weird.

"If you call me ma'am again I'll complain to rocky. You are older than me, you should not call me ma'am...fathima maa."

Author pov

Fathima felt her eyes tear up a little. Even though their level is not the same priya didn't discriminate because of that. Till now she only had one son but today she felt like she was blessed with a daughter as well.

"Ok beti."

Priya was missing her parents now. She is very happy with rocky here but sometimes she wonders how her world is right now. If her existence is still there or not. But I guess she would never know that.

That's when the whole Kgf heard sound aid blasting. "Oh he's probably saying greed is good blah blah blah 4, 5, 6 until 9" she tried to forget about the sad moments by indulging herself back to knitting. But her heart still felt heavy.

She stopped for a while and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and told malamma something "malamma, let's go to kitchen. Today rocky will work in the mines again. I'll send him something to eat."

"