1-5

Author pov

Rocky heard everyone scream and run away. He looked ahead and saw kamal with his goons. Him and priya broke their hug and Reena immediately took her hands and pulled her away from Rocky.

"You are giving him so much importance and even got beaten up by him? I don't know where you came from but before knowing where vidhan sabha is in Bangalore and how the weather is here..you should've known how bad I am." He took out his gun. "And now it's too late."

Reena came in between and stopped her fiancé. "Don't waste the bullet, he's not worth it."

She looked and priya first and then Rocky. "Do you know why I called them here? Not to fight with you again but to show your value. There's a limit to love...that also with my sister. Don't think she will be yours after that small talk, it was just alcohol talking."

She folded her hands "I'll give you one last chance to prove your masculinity, you hugged her when it was just me and other irrelevant people here, if you have the guts to touch her in-front of this many goons with weapon then she's yours."

Everyone pointed their guns are Rocky and he turned around to leave the place.

Even if priya was under the influence of alcohol she will never forget this golden scene. She wasn't scared or disheartened.

Everyone started laughing there. "Hey you don't have the guts." "Keep going keep going" "hey hotshot, there is store nearby, tell them my name. my father in law will give you dozen of bangles." The laugh became more loud.

"Your lover is backing away look" kamal told her.

She just smirked "maybe it's time for you to back away."

He was confused why she was happy even now. That's when the wall was destroyed and and liquid flooded the whole club.

"It's petrol." A guy confirmed.

The same people who were laughing at him were now pleading for their life. He lit up his cigarette not even caring about the fact that if the fire catches the petrol then everyone there will be dead.

The silence in the club was so intense. He came forward and stood infront of priya. She was not scared of him and smiled. He moved his hands upwards but stopped right before he touched her.

"I heard that some people get too jealous of lovers. Not everyone who puts their finger on the trigger is a shooter and not everyone who put hands on woman is a man." He looked at at Reena and continued.

"And my value is only understood by the people who love me and no one else. Your sister definitely does. That's the only thing which matters to me."

Reena was silenced after what he said. She finally understood that if there's anyone in this world who can take care of her sister, it's him. He may look like a roadside Romeo but he still respected woman.

"Hey, who said something about bangles?" He turned around to face the goons.
"A-Actually the business has been failing so I was just p-promoting it...a-ahh sorry bhai." That guy trembled and almost pissed his pants.

"Oh right who said about having guts?" This time everyone backed away a little bit sacred about what he will do.

Rocky blew a kiss "thank you for giving me that idea."

He went back to his serious mode and faced kamal this time. "The one who decides to live in a city learns about the place."