1-4

Few days have passed since their meet. Priya was getting restless without Rocky. She realised that she keeps on daydreaming about him, everywhere, anytime, all the time. Even in her dreams she sees him. She tried to socialise with her supposed personal servants and even went outside for a walk but nothing was making her feel better.

She only spend four hours with Rocky, but in those four hours many things happened without her acknowledgment. She wanted to refuse the feeling that was taking place in her heart. Fearing that it all was just an illusion. She didn't wanna break his heart nor herself.

"Priya" Reena called her. She looked away from a big she found interesting to distract her mind. "Yea?"

"Get ready, I don't want you to be sad all the time. It's time to party." Reena tried her best to sound enthusiastic and not dead like she always is for her little sister.

Priya agreed to it because at least someone is trying hard to keep her happy.
_______________

Sexcyyy

Priya POV

The vibe of this club is nice but I still can't seem to forget about him. Am I really in love with him or is it just a phase? Man I don't even know anymore.

I've been drinking soft drinks only because alcohol tolerance level for me is too low. I was just minding my own business and trying to act normal when I started hearing someone. I'm even hallucinating his voice now.

"Where is milky? Milky!" Oh shit it's that part of the movie. I turned around to look at the person with bright red jacket. We even matched our clothes today.

Don't tell me he is going to dance with her in front of me. The weird thing is I actually genuinely enjoyed the song and the dance in my real world. Why am I feeling so much irritated now.

He finally saw me and our eyes locked with each other. I glared at him and something clicked on his mind. He started dancing with her....

I couldn't take it anymore so I started drowning myself in alcohol. But even that isn't making my heart feel at peace.

The closeness between them and that sensual dance moves is making me go crazy. I understood what he is trying to do. This should be enough for me to know how I feel for him.

I smashed the glass on the floor and went towards him. I grabbed his T-shirt and asked him one thing only "why are you doing this to me?"

 I grabbed his T-shirt and asked him one thing only "why are you doing this to me?"

I got no answer for him and the silence was too scary. "What did you do to me? When I'm asleep, I think about you, when I'm awake I think about you, when I'm walking, eating, talking, reading and what not! I think about you all the time."

His eyes soften for me.

"I used to think that I was only attracted to your character because it's not supposed to be real but now that you are in front of me I don't know what kind of you magic you did...I'm crazy about you"

"Do you even know how reckless and impulsive you are? That should be a negative trait of you...but why does that make me attracted to you even more?"

I took a breath and continued. "I realised that falling in love with you is not hard at all. You proposed to me on the first day directly without being scared. I came with people who were supposed to beat you up, but you still showed me your love. I was alone with you for four hours and I still felt safe. You're supposed to be a stranger to me, but why do I still adore you so much?? I don't even know you."

I started crying now

I started crying now. I couldn't control my tears anymore. "When you confessed, I wasn't willing to accept. Now that I'm sure of my feelings...why is another woman in your arms?"

I don't know anymore if it's the alcohol talking or is the alcohol making me talk my real feelings

"Last time you said that when we meet again...I will be the one to say I love you right?" I've never been so sure my whole life to make a decision. I want him to be mine and I to be his now.

"Congratulations...

I-I love you Rocky" I hugged him so hard and rested my chin on his shoulder. I could feel his arms slide under my arms to my waist and tighten the grip. I finally felt completed after a long time.

Rocky Pov

If I need Rajendra desais attention. I need to make a ruckus in his club and that exactly what I'm gonna do.

"Where is milky?" I started my plan and gained everyone's attention. Unknowingly even my jaans.

I looked around the club and saw a pair of curious eyes looking at me. Oh my sona...I'm sorry for what I'm gonna do but it's important.

Even if I was dancing on the stage, my eyes never left her. I saw everything. From her getting annoyed to her being in pain and drinking it away with alcohol. I admit it was hurting me to watch her act like that. But I have no other choice.

At least I know my answer now.

She grabbed my tshirt with force and looked at me with her teary eyes. The eyes which use to sparkle with playfulness are now bloodshot red.

I realised she also likes me but I didn't know this much. Her words are going to my heart and and making me feel like I might deserve love as well.

The words she used to describe me makes me feel as if I'm not a assassin but a normal person who is so lovable. No one has even tried to understand me after my mother and she did that in just four hours.

"I-I love you Rocky."

Those three words are enough for me. It sounds so magical and nice from her mouth. Specially when it's for me.

"Sorry sona, I made you wait for so long."

_________________I felt like being nice today 😌

_________________
I felt like being nice today 😌

But you gotta wait for a few days, I gotta prepare more chapters and study as well.