2-1

The next day, Rajendra Desai, guru pandian, andrews and kamal arrived for "viraats " coronation as the new ruler of Kgf.

"Garuda hasn't even died for 24 hours and virat is already showing his true colours." Andrews said.

Eveyone reached inside the venue and were waiting for Viraat. They heard helicopter noise and drums outside.

"Where is priya?" Rajendra thought. He was worried for his daughter. He thought of himself as a very incompetent father who couldn't fight for his daughter.

"Since when did viraat become like this? I will kill him myself." Kamal declared. We know how that turned out.

He went to sit down but then remembered something. "Oh right that Bombay guy...Rocky, he's dead right...tsk lost my chance to kill him."

Well well well let's see about that.

"Don't touch me" a girl voice spoke out.

Everyone inside looked at the source of the voice and it was reena coming with two guards.

Everyone still up from their seat. "What are you doing here?" Rajendra asked scared for his another child.

"I don't know, I was at a restaurant with my friends." She replied back.

"Who brought you here?"

The door opened and the new sultan and sultana of Kgf walked in.

Everyone was shocked to see Rocky enter the room when they were anticipating Viraat to come in

Reena in the other hand was very happy to see her sister again. She saw the glow on her face which means that she is happy with Rocky.

They walked towards the main throne of kgf. "Oh god, please make sure that no more head shall be sacrificed for this here throne." Rocky said in a threatening but joking tone and priya laughed remembering watching this in theatre.

Before sitting down he looked around. "What kind of idiot made a chair for the king but not the queen? Am I supposed to rule alone."

He closed the distance between him and priya then whispered in her ears so that no one could listen to them. "Although, you could sit on my lap. I don't mind"