Billy Finds Out...

(Stu's POV.....)

In my last class with my kids, bell about to ring, I'm a little nervous about what Billy's gonna want to talk about. I sighed as the bell rang which means end of the day.

I get up, picked up Sammy and grabbed Danny's hand with Bonnie following, we walked out of the school and started to walk home while saying bye to Tatum.

(Time Skip to when they get home)

I walk the kids to their rooms then, went to mine. I was picking out clothes in my c closet, getting ready for my shower and also getting prepared for Billy to come talk to me. 

I sigh, nervously, thinking about it. I shake my head, lightly and walked to the bathroom where I turn on the shower and hop in. I'm really anxious with Billy coming over, he probably wants to talk about the kids and I'm not sure if I'm ready.

I sighed and got out the shower, getting dressed and everything. I walk to my room and waited for Billy to come over.

(Time Skip to when Billy comes over at night)

The kids are asleep by now when I heard the door bell ring. I walk to the door and opened it, seeing Billy there, "Hey." I greeted him, softly to not wake up the kids. "Hi." Billy said back. "My little siblings are sleeping right now, so I need it to be quiet." I said to Billy with a shy smile.

 "Ok." Billy said while nodding. I let Billy in and sat him down on the couch with me, sitting next to him, "So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked, curiously. "Those aren't your siblings are they?" Billy asked with a eyebrow raised. I hesitated to answer. "In fact, I'm their father, ain't I?" Billy continued to asked me. 

"Y-yes, they are." I replied, hesitating. "When did you first got pregnant?" Billy asked after he sighed. "Freshman year." I replied, nervously. "Why didn't you tell me?" Billy asked with a frown. "Because you said 'let's forget about this ever happened' and I didn't think you would be happy about them." I sighed.

"Well, I want to be there for them now." Billy said. "Really?" I asked, surprised. Billy nodded. I smiled. "Can I see them?" Billy asked about the kids. I nodded, got up and lead to Billy to Bonnie's room, then, Danny's, and Sammy's, each of which are getting cooed at by Billy.

I walked Billy back downstairs and to the door, holding it open for Billy, "Are you gonna tell them about me being their father?" Billy asked me, curiously. "I already did." I replied with a smile. "You did?" Billy asked, surprised. I nodded while biting my lip.

"Well, see ya tomorrow." Billy said while waving and started walking. "Bye!" I shouted back at him before closing the door with a smile. I walk up to my room, turn off the lights, got into bed and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy, sorry for it being short!!