MY KIDS ARE IN THE SCHOOL!!! pt.1

(Stu's POV....)

I wake up to the sound of Sammy crying. I get up and walk into her room to calm her down. Once she is calmed down, I look at the time and realized that it was time to get dressed for school and since the kids don't have today, they just stay home.

I walk back to my room to get dressed before I start on breakfast. I finish getting dressed and go to wake up the kids, Bonnie first, "hey Bonnie, time to have breakfast." I said, softy while gently shaking Bonnie to not anger her. Bonnie groans and sits up while yawning, "I'm up." Said very tired. "Good, get dressed while I get your other siblings." I said before walking out and walking to Danny's room.

"Danny, wake up and get dressed, we're having breakfast together." I said through his door. I heard Danny groan which is confirming, he's up and I walk to Sammy's room and picked her up and walk down the stairs, putting her in her high chair and putting crushed bananas and cereal on a small plate for her and gave to her for to eat.

I started cooking pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast when I heard Bonnie and Danny come down the stairs. I put the food on planes and gave it to them. "Now listen, I am going to school and your gonna be alone and taking care of Sammy, ok?" I informed them and Bonnie and Danny nodded. "And remember what I said, when in public, refer to me as your big brother alright?" I instructed and they nodded again. 

"ok good. Well, I gotta go, bye kids." I said to them while kissing their foreheads. They said bye back and I left.

(At school)

I get to school and I see Tatum first (I started dating her to get over my feelings of Billy, I tried once with Casey Becker but didn't work out then I found Tatum and we hit it off) I walk over to her and hugged her from behind, startling her. "Stu, god, you scared me!" Tatum exclaimed while putting a hand on where her heart is. "Sorry babe." I apologized. 

We walk over to Sidney (Sidney is dating Billy which is hard for me) and Tatum hugged her, "Hey Tatum, Stu, how are you two?" Sidney asked us. "We're good, where Billy?" I asked while looking around with my eyes. "Oh, he'll be here any minute now." Sidney replied with a smile. I nodded and said, "Well, Imma go to my locker." I said about to walk away. "Hey look, there's Billy now. Hey Billy!" Sidney said and yelled while pointing and waving her hand. 

I looked where she pointed at and saw Billy. I sighed and continued walking to my locker and got my stuff and went to class.

(3rd POV......)

"I'm bored, can we visit Mama?" Danny asked Bonnie. "Sure, I mean, Mama said we could go to the school if we need anything." Bonnie agreed. Danny nodded. Bonnie and Danny went to get Sammy, walked out the front door and went towards the school.

Not knowing that their Father is at the school...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

Hope you enjoy!!