82

82.     Don't rely on I love you, you can do whatever you want

    Su Xici sees Huabei leave the manor under the escort of several security guards and servants, she seems to be a bit of a hostess.

    It stands to reason that Tian Cheng hasn't started to abuse the heroine yet, and Shang Qian's scene has just finished filming, so why did she leave right now.

    Although the plot has long been fragmented, the heroine has always been the most serious and dedicated one. Could it be that she has also learned other people's bad habits and started to take an unusual path?

    The next morning, he found Aunt Mei with doubts.

    Auntie Mei wore a bun, and didn't let a single extra hair hang down. Hearing his question, she babbled, "You don't even know, that maid quarreled with the master yesterday, and her mouth was so powerful that it almost made me laugh. Outsiders thought she was the mistress of the manor, and everyone in the house heard the quarrel, so the master fired her in a fit of anger."

    "Usually she has a good relationship with the master." Su Xici doubted.

    The heroine always pleases the elderly. In the original book, no matter the old people from the Nangong family of the Tian family or the Situ family, they all like this charming heroine.

    "That's why the master is even more angry." Aunt Mei said naturally.

    "Why did she quarrel with the master?"

    "It's not that she has done something wrong. She is usually careless, but now she dares to steal things from the master's collection. How can such a person stay?"

    Su Xici thought, the daughter The Lord did once smash the glazed vase that Nangong Rong's late wife liked, and was framed by Tian Cheng, who tried to sow discord in various ways.

    "This girl is finally gone, you don't know, this is not a light-saving lamp." Aunt Mei began to babble about how many outrageous things she has done and how much damage she has done since she entered the manor, "The purpose must be In order to attract the young master's attention."

    "Ordinary people would think so," Su Xici said indifferently, "but in Miss Hua's eyes, this is a sign that you are jealous of her."

    The thinking of a heroine cannot be measured by the thinking of a normal person, just like a mighty overlord, he wondered why there was such a book under Nangong Ran's pillow.

    "On the Self-cultivation Strategies of a Virtuous Man." In the bedroom, Mr. Ba read out the title of the book, "Susu, do you want to read this book too? Then I have to finish it."

    "I don't want to read it." " Su Xici put the book in his hand back under his pillow, "Why do you see this kind of unnutritious thing?"

    "Who said, you don't have to believe in success studies or chicken soup literature, but you must believe in this book Book!"

    "Is this book... different from the previous two?" Su Xici was speechless, "You have time to read this book, why not spend more time with the master."

    "According to the content conveyed in the book, I I know, this is a signal that you want me to accompany you." Nangong Ran believed himself, and took a bite in his arms, "I am trying to get home from work an hour earlier every day, and don't miss me too much when you are at home."

    Su Xici's face floated Xiao Hong, "Don't slander me, I'm also busy with work." How can I

    think about him all the time during working hours.