62

62.    Steward Su, you are not cute at all now.

    Su Xici turned the corner, and he saw a man in a wheelchair approaching towards the intensive care unit from a distance.

    "Master." Su Xici quickened his pace and approached, bending over and saying respectfully.

    "I heard you say that Ran Ran has woken up?" Nangong Rong's voice became much older and hoarse. Overnight, the white hair on his head covered the entire top of his head visibly.

    "Yes, he fell asleep again later." Su Xici replied in a low voice, "Master, it's all my fault."

    Nangong Ran looked up and took a look inside, and breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, it's not If you are about to die, you should take a rest, and you should be on duty, don't look for bad luck with a sad face."

    Then, he asked Xiao Qun to push the wheelchair to find a doctor to understand the situation.

    "Don't blame yourself." Aunt Mei approached, "The young master went there on his own initiative. No one can stop his temper. This master also knows that anger is anger, and you can see right and wrong."

    "But , he didn't have to bear this..."

    If he strongly refused to let Nangong Ran go.

    If he doesn't lure Jian Yao, they will do it.

    If...

    "Master, I haven't seen such a big storm." She looked at the old man's back and said, "His wife fell ill and died young, the eldest son and daughter-in-law died in a car accident, the youngest daughter was kidnapped and humiliated and was torn apart, and the second son fought against each other. Suffering retribution, paralyzed by stroke, unable to speak a single word."

    "Is this what the master has to bear? Why is this? There is nothing "necessary", don't assume things that have never happened, you will only give yourself add to the annoyance. You also believe in their grandparents. If they can't bear it, how can they survive until now?" "

    Su Xici thought for a while, and took this situation to himself. If all these people in his life are as important as Nangong Ran...he suddenly felt very scary.

    Seeing his expression, Auntie Mei smiled indifferently: "No one lives easily, but everyone needs to have the resilience to live. You are still young, and when you have experienced all the surroundings in this world, you will find that everything is nothing more than this."

    Whether suffering, pain, love, or pleasure, they are all temporary experiences.

    Su Xici thought to himself.

    For a long time, he looked at theperson in the intensive care unit.

    His eyes were closed again, and the screen of the instrument next to him showed a reassuring curve.

    ——

    SuXici went to the  pharmacy to get the medicine he took, and by the way, he also gave Nangong Ran the medicine he wanted to change.

    After drinking a glass of water and swallowing two pills, he put his own medicine in his pocket and walked into the ward with his medicine.

    After more than ten days of living in the intensive care unit, Nangong Ran lost a lot of weight, and was finally out of danger, and was transferred to an ordinary single-occupancy ward.

    Opening the door, Su Xici couldn't help but sneezed.

    "So many flowers." After searching with his eyes, there was really no place to stay, so he beckoned to the bodyguard at the door to remove all the things in the room.