75

75.    I also want to know the smell of your shower gel

    "I, I, I, I can explain it!" Wu Mingxuan immediately straightened up excitedly, and those so-called tragic pasts that he was still feeling emotional about in the last second were instantly left behind.

    That was his life, nothing to do with him.

    "Oh, let me listen to your explanation." Su Xi changed his foot and stood up, with a calm expression on his face, as if nothing happened just now, and the humble figure in the corner disappeared without a trace.

    "Those mercenaries found out that I was investigating their whereabouts—I have been investigating them according to your instructions, without any slack," Wu Mingxuan seemed to be asking for credit, but Su Xici didn't respond at all, so he continued, " So they took the initiative to find me and wanted me to find the person in the photo."

    "Why didn't you tell me in advance, it was very hard to find?"

    "No, no, no, I only help you with things, I can't help them Yes." He said sternly.

    "No, when people come to you, they recognize your ability. Let's help them." Su Xi resigned, "He's right here with me."

    "Ah? Then is he still alive?" Wu Mingxuan asked subconsciously.

    Noticing Su Xici's cold gaze turned, he trembled in his heart, endured the pain in his body and said: "Just asking, in case

    someone dies and it will end badly..." He kept talking in a softer voice. It doesn't look like it will kill someone.

    "Don't worry, I understand," Su Xici said kindly, "I also want to be a good citizen who abides by the law." Did

    he have any misunderstanding of "a good citizen who obeys the law"? Wu Mingxuan felt uneasy, feeling that his life would be lost at any time because of one of his unhappiness.

    This kind of person should be locked up in a mental hospital! he thought angrily.

    "Tell them the news," Su Xici gently put the camera on the table and stood up, "You might as well say boldly, the person I arrested, they can come to me, I will give them three days Time saves lives."

    Seeing that he was going to leave, Wu Mingxuan finally breathed a sigh of relief, but as soon as those feet passed in front of him, they stopped and couldn't leave.

    "I'm sorry, I was taken aback by making friends with you in this way, right? I also want to be calm, but," the words in Su Xici's mouth became ethereal again;

    "They deprived me of being a An opportunity for a normal person."

    ——His

    own car was parked in the underground parking lot downstairs in the community, Su Xici walked past a car with the key in hand, when he was about to get in the car, his eyes glanced around, and he landed on the ground as if nothing had happened. car.

    The car slowly drove out of the community and merged into the traffic flow on the street outside. It had just passed the rush hour for get off work, and there were not many cars on the road at this moment.

    Su Xici's car turned around and turned around several places in one night before returning to the manor.

    Parked next to the duty room, he rolled down the window and asked the people inside, "Why didn't you see Wang Sui today?"

    "Oh, he's off today and went home."

    "Isn't he the only one in his house, and I don't usually see him ?" He's going home."