34

34    Do you know how to make a swing?

    "Is it necessary to become a lover before you can do such a thing? Or do you have to do such a thing before you can have the feeling of a lover?"

    "Isn't this obvious? It is a prerequisite for you to become a lover. If there is no feeling of liking, that is What, dating? Strong..." Wu Mingxuan thought it would be better to avoid this word, lest the other party want to watch the live broadcast on a whim.

    "How do you feel after you're done with your lover?" Su Xici further confirmed that he wanted to change this result.

    "Just..." Wu Mingxuan recalled his experience with several girlfriends before, "Sweet, satisfied, and looking forward to it."     

    "Same for homosexuals and heterosexuals?" A trace of embarrassment, like a teenager being poked in the middle.

     Fearful and restless, dancing with joyful little joy, looking forward to it, shining brightly in the entire starry sky.

     Sometimes his thinking is different from others, in order to verify it, he thought of asking two people to help.

     Yes, helping, talking about emotional matters, how can it be called a threat.

     The sincere smile stayed on his face for two seconds, and he thanked him helplessly, turning into a forced smile pretending to be strong.

     "I still prefer to practice true knowledge, so it's safer." Su Xici put his legs on the ground and stood up. This is the fact he wants and the last thing he wants, and it is the most convincing to experiment.

     At the same time, the person on the opposite side flew into the air and swooped over, trying to use the weight of his body to push him down to the ground and restrain him first.

     He turned his body slightly, grasped the back collar calmly, bent his knees and slammed his stomach hard, threw it to the corner of the wall, and knocked down a pile of medical instruments.

    Wu Mingxuan was entangled by wires and couldn't untie it for a long time. The top of his head hit the wall squarely. The force almost made him faint from a concussion. The stomach escapes in the opposite direction.

    He doesn't want to die.

    "You're so obedient, last time I said I like when people approached me with fear, and you did it." Su Xici squatted in front of him, at eye level with him, "You should be rewarded for hiding."

    Wu Mingxuan shook his head in horror .

    "This is unbearable? An adult, why is he not as good as a child."

    The way Su Xici stood up at this moment, in the eyes of the person lying on the ground, was so tall and terrifying.

    His gloved fingers flicked across the medical instruments, and finally, with a raised brow, he grabbed the defibrillator and smiled at him.

    "No, no, no..."

    After a few blows, he couldn't tell what it was like, his brain was blank for an unknown period of time, and he forgot to think, but he could clearly feel the muscle pain after the electric shock all over his body. Heart beating unnaturally slow and loud, gagging and paralyzed as the man raised the defibrillator and reached for him again.

    "Now, you choose to go to him, or choose to continue playing our little medical game."

    He wanted to choose to meet Jesus, but some people didn't want him to do so.