6

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.06 Jason Todd
&
01.07 Asylum

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AFTER AN HOUR OF KORI'S LOVELY DRIVING, THE FOUR ARRIVED IN CHICAGO AND ENTER A LARGE BUILDING. Azrael rolls her eyes, readjusting her bag on her shoulder as Gar waves into the camera, soon smiling at it. The elevator dings and the group steps it, silently heading up until it dings again, opening for them to see a luxurious apartment behind Dick.

"Come on." He leads them into the living area where a guy stands up.

Said guy inquires; "Who're your friends?"

"Not important." The Grayson says.

Kori narrows her eyes as Azrael places her bag on the dining table, asking; "Who's he?"

"Not important."

The brunet boy questions; "Anybody want a brew?"

"Yeah, I do." Gar steps forward only for Azrael to turn to him, giving him a look so he stops. "No, I don't."

"No, he doesn't." Dick cuts in. "No one wants a brew."

"That can't be Adamson." Kori scoffs.

Azrael rolls her eyes, swiping her hair away from her warm neck to reveal her dangly gold earrings. The boy smirks at her, sipping his drink, and she sighs in annoyance. The oldest man states; "He's not Adamson. Adamson's in the bathroom. Unconscious."

The pink-haired girl steps back, moving to the table where she removes a half-dollar coin from the pocket, swirling through her fingers as Rachel steps to the boy, introducing; "Hi, I'm Rachel."

His eyes fall from the enthralling girl, shaking her hand. "Jason."

"Okay, who we all are doesn't matter right now."

"Actually, it does." The Eaton grumbles, flipping the coin and catching it, swirling through the tops of her fingers once again. "I'd rather know who is in my eyeline...just in case."

"Just in case what?" Jason smiles at her, smugly.

The pink-haired girl gazes him in the eyes, all seriousness. "Just in case you hurt one of us, then I'll have to rid you of your ability to walk without assistance."

"Ooh, you could try, gorgeous." He winks, Gar's stomach knotting uncomfortably as he shifts feet.

Dick grunts; "Can we just chill out, relax, sit on the couch and watch TV or somethin'?"

"Yo, when did you get another one?" The green-haired teen gushes, the pink-haired girl watching him nerd out over the black case with certain unknown emotion twinkling in her eyes.