New places, old faces.

I tried to hold onto their hand as they were mercilessly dragged under by that weird guy with the strange eye, and as I held on as tight as I could, it was like the feeling of their hand suddenly vanished into thin air. I opened my eyes and saw that I was still submerged into the Ink coming out of that Joey Damned machine. I surfaced as quickly as I could and almost instantly recognize the whole areas feeling, the feeling of fear and silence... I was back on my home turf...

But things seemed different. I didn't recognize any of the architecture or the area I'd crawled out of, a small pool of Ink in front of an image of Bendy sleeping in a bed. With the words 'Artist's Rest' on the side. I scoffed, from what I knew, since when did Joey ever give a damn about his workers a rest? I walked out into the open area, seeing it was in fact some kind of hotel. With tiny beds in small pockets inside the wall, and a sort of snack stall in the middle. As I was looking around I heard some nearby speakers let out a piercing squeel before some creepy guys voice came through, "Attention, Children of the Machine. This is Wilson. Your friend, your protector. For Two hundred and eleven days, you've lived without the Ink Demon haunting your steps. I banished him away, tore his body in two. In return, I ask just a little favor. Among you, there are two strangers. A young lady and a young adult. Bring them to me..."

The speaker then cut out as I began to think, the young lady might be referring to the woman I saw with that creepy man. But the young adult? Last I checked, that guy that dragged them into the Ink wasn't that young... wait... he doesn't mean (Y/N)... does he? I can't let that happen. I've got to get to (Y/N) before that man or anyone else does. I began to walk down some of the halls, in an attempt to find them. But I didn't have that much of a clue on how big this place really was...

My thoughts plagued me untill I came to this large area I finally recognized. It was the hevanly toys workshop. I looked around as I noticed a Inky monster version of Charley trying to pry open the door to the Miracle Station that lied at the other end of the hall. Thinking that someone could be in danger, I lept down and clapped my hands a few times to get the attention of the version of Charley I remember hearing a few of the Lost Ones call a 'Piper'. The thing noticed me and instinctively began to limp towards me. I slowly backed up into an open doorway held open by a broom, with the thing following me but nudging the broom aside and slamming the door behind it. I groaned as I went in for the attack, but the Piper suddenly dissapeared into the Ink.

I was confused as I looked down and saw a couple of ink searchers seemingly calling to me from the ink puddles below. I held my head as their horrific moans and pleads filled my head as I couldn't take my eyes their screaming and wailing faces below. When they finally dissapeared I took a Gasp of relief as I leaned up against a wall, trying to regain my energy... untill a deep and demonic voice called out to me from behind, "Ah... the prototype returns... I've heard tales of you. And the fear you brought upon the inhabitants of this place... it lead to the keepers attempting to seal me away... the torture... the pain... it was all your fault." I turned to see... me. But a more demonic and horrific shape, even darker then my beast form.

"W-who are you? And what are these 'Keepers' you mentioned?" I said, keeping my ground. The demon in front of me appeared to stare into my soulless form before saying three. simple. words.

"All... your... fault."