Something's Wrong...

You sat in your car as you checked the time. You'd been sitting there for a good while now waiting for Alice, Edgar, and Bendy to come out of the school building so the four of you could head back home. But so far none of them had even appeared, and you were beginning to worry something was up. Quickly formulating a plan, you got out of your car and walked into the school building, and up to the front office. There you were met with the receptionist of the school, a young man who had blonde hair and a pair of glasses he occasionally pushed back up the bridge of his nose.

"Excuse me..." You said as you walked up to the desk and the man looked up to acknowledge you, "I'm here to pick up Edgar, Bendy and Alice. Alice told me they'd be waiting when school was over but I haven't seen them yet." The man then got a flash of recognition in his eyes as he said, "What are you talking about? Didn't that man come to pick them up for you?" You were confused as you began to get nervous.

"No... I didn't send anyone to pick them up. What happened?" You said as you heard the man mutter to himself before he typed up a few things on his computer and turned the monitor to face the both of you. "This is the security footage of when the guy claiming to come in your stead came and picked up the Three of them."

The security footage showed around the middle of the day. And a man wearing a trench coat walked in through the front door into the front office. He stopped in front of the man who was showing you the footage, as they appeared to begin asking for something. You suspiciously looked over at the man sitting at the front desk who pushed his glasses up and said, "S-Sorry. The security system's pretty old and due for a remodel. These old cameras are probably from the Sixties. So they didn't record any audio." You continued to watch the tape as the three you were looking for came to the front desk with their bags over their shoulders. The man began to talk about something before leading the three outside into a van that had a symbol on the side that you could barely see but still recognized from one word.

"The son of a bi-" You were interupted from your curse when your phone began buzzing in your pocket. You pulled it out and saw that it was Sammy who was calling you. You answered the call and as you held the bridge of your nose you said, "Please don't tell me you're calling for the reason I think your calling." Sammy soon spoke on the other end, "Well if you're thinking about Arch Gate Pictures, then you might want to grab the others and get over here as soon as possible." You hung up and quickly rushed outside and hopped into your car. As you quickly drove down the road to your house, you dialed your home phone, it ringing twice before you heard Ben on the other end ask, "H-Hello? Who is it?"

"Hey Ben. It's me, you think you could get Charley and meet me in the garage in about seven minutes?" You said as Ben made a noise of understanding and quickly hung up after that. As you drove down the road, you wondered why this Arch Gate Pictures was doing all of this. First some guy approached you about buying the rights of Bendy off of you, then someone else basically kidnaps Bendy, Edgar and Alice, and now Sammy called you about the same company. One thing you knew for certain, this definitely felt planned. And now Edgar, Bendy and Alice's lives could be at risk.