Build-up...

You sat in your living room, watching TV as time slowly passed by for you. Alice was out working at the School she'd gotten hired at, Sammy was at his music studio downtown, pretty much the only people who were with you at the moment were Ink Bendy, whom you'd started to call Ben, and Charley. You tried not to pry into the others lives too much as you knew they wanted to enjoy the freedom they'd been experiencing for the past year. Most of them had gotten new and productive lives which you supported them for every day, if not for them living with you, you'd have thought that the whole experience with Joey Drew Studios a year ago was just a bad dream.

The doorbell then rang as you looked over to it, wondering who it could be. You got up and made your way over to the door, opening it to reveal a smartly dressed man who grew a smile as he stepped forward. "Hello there (Mr/Ms) Stein. It's wonderful to finally reach you. I've got a few questions to ask if you don't mind." The man said as he tipped his hat to you. In the back of your mind there were already alarms going off but you decided to wait to take further action.

"Okay... well if you've got that question ready, I can take it now." You said as you crossed your arms and stood in a more comfortable stance, eyeing the clipboard in the man's arms. "Good... so as the CEO of Arch Gate Pictures, Nathan Arch purchased the rights to the Late Joey Drew's estate, he found that in Joey's will, he Bequeathed the rights of Bendy to the Family of his Coworker, Henry Stein. So I am here to request..." "Let me stop you right there." You said as you held up your hand, seeing where this was going, "You're not getting the rights to Bendy. They've already been through enough and deserve to live with someone they trust, not some smug bastard who wants them and thinks money can solve their problems. Joey was proof of that."

Admittedly you didn't know that Joey Drew had finally Kicked the Bucket as you didn't keep any sort of contact with the man. The smile on the man's face turned to a frown as you said, "Now why don't you take that contract in your hands and tell this Mr. Arch that I'm not doing it." You then proceeded to slam the door on the man and walk into the kitchen to get yourself something to drink.

"Everything okay kid?" Charley said as he sat at the counter with a cup of coffee in his gloved hand. You also took notice of Ben who looked somewhat nervous. "It's alright, just some guy working for Arch Gate Pictures wishing to buy the rights of Bendy off of me. I essentially told him to go to hell and rejected. I know I probably should have consulted the others on this but I don't want to risk putting any of you into a tight situation like that." You said as you poured a glass of water and sat down next to Ben, who put his hand on your shoulder knowing bringing up that type of stuff was rather stressful. "Don't worry kid. You did the right thing. I spoke to the others about possibly seeing about getting into the acting career a while back, but they didn't want to, especially seeing how some cases drove people to insanity. Lawrence and Campbell being the biggest peice of evidence towards that." Charley said as he took another sip of his coffee.

You nodded as you wiped the sweat from your forehead. "Well it's about the time that schools gonna be over so I'm gonna go get Edgar, Bendy and Alice. See you guys in a bit." You said as you put your empty cup in the sink and went into the garage to go get the three characters.