Instead of leaving me

(A/N rare aesthetic: my handwriting when taking notes my geography teacher told us to 😻😻😝)

Finney was eating dinner with his dad and sister, however he was completely zoned out. He blankly stared down at the table, his fork slipping out of his fingers.

"Finney!" His dad yelled, bringing Finney out of his trance. His eyes darted up, landing on his dad, who had an angry expression.

"Sorry," Finney mumbled. His dad scoffed and walked into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Gwen asked him. Finney looked towards her. "Yeah, why?" He half smiled.

"You've just been acting strange lately," Gwen said. Finney shook his head, "I'm okay. Theres no need to worry about me."

Gwen looked back down at her food. Finney stood up and brought his plate to the kitchen before leaving to go to his room.

He sat down on his bed and looked out his window. Finney became startled once Robins face appeared in his window.

"What the hell, how did you find where i lived?" Finney whispered when he opened his window. "Long story short, your sister told me," Robin shrugged, recalling the events that happened.

"So. Where do you live?" Robin asked Gwen while they were waiting for Finney. "That's real creepy," Gwen pointed out. "No, just in case Finney gets hurt and i need to check up on him or something," Robin reasoned. "Still no," Gwen didn't budge. "I'll buy you candy?" Robin attempted to bribe her. "Skittles?" She asked. "Sure," Robin shrugged. "Alright. Fine," Gwen sighed, telling Robin the address.

"Weird," Finney mumbled. "Why are you here?" Finney asked, talking a bit louder so Robin could hear him. "Just making sure you're okay," Robin smiled.

"Well I'm okay. You should go, i don't want my dad seeing you," Finney frowned.

The sound of a loud crash then yelling was heard in the kitchen. Finneys head quickly shot around, his heartbeat increasing rapidly.

"What was that?" Robin asked, looking at his door. "Probably the T.V. My sister watches movies so loudly. You really should go," Finney rushed out. The yelling continued.

"Are you sure? Sounds-"

"Go!" Finney cut him off and shut his window before darted out of his bedroom door and to his kitchen.

There was a broken plate on the floor. Gwen stood above it, on the verge of tears. Terrance decided he was done with his yelling and told Gwen to clean it up.

She bent down and began picking up the pieces before Finney stopped her. "Get to your room, I'll clean this up."

Gwen looked up at him and backed away, but she didn't leave his side. Finney picked up the pieces of glass, not caring if one cut his hand.

Finney threw out the pieces. "Can i stay in your room for a bit?" Gwen asked, wiping away her tears. "Of course," Finney smiled, hoping Robin was gone.

Finney led his sister to his room, thankful to no longer see Robin by his window. Gwen sat down on his floor and picked up some of his lego.

Finney glanced towards his window, jumping once again as he saw Robin appearing. He ran to the window and opened it.

"Still making sure everything is okay. That movie didn't really sound like a movie," Robin said, looking around, spotting Gwen.

"It was. I am okay, you really don't have to be checking up on me," Finney told him. "I know. Anywho i got something i thought you'd like back at my house, you wanna come over and see it? I know you said you were tired and all, but you can sleepover? Schools out tomorrow," Robin suggested.