Misunderings?

Todoroki

Shoto had done everything asked of him at school. A green haired boy had made a effort to talk to him but Todoroki didn't give anything more then he had to.

It was when 5 people in the class broke into song along with his teacher he had realized UA wasn't the same as the school he went to.

The boy had proceeded to show his immense physical abilities when other then the grip test had scored high.

The next day of class Midnight had everyone introduce themselves during homeroom.

"My name is Shoto. I have a temperature quirk and like soba."

"My name is Katsuki Bakugou the next number 1 hero. My quirk is explosion and Deku shouldn't be here." The spiky blonde said glaring at the masked green boy.

The boy stood up and Todoroki could feel this energy as if Endeavor was attempting an All Might smile. Unsettling.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. It is not Deku I suggest keeping it out you're mouth. My quirk is breath weapon. I like building stuff and magic tricks." Izuku said calmly but very clearly even though his face was covered. "I suggest calling me anything but Deku because If that name is on your tongue I hope you don't intend to keep it."

A lightning bolt shot from the twos eyes at one another before Midnight had them sit back down.

"So what exactly is Breath Weapon?" The brown haired girl asked.

The mask opened and out of his mouth a burst of icy wind shot out. The mask closed then opened to reveal a shot of electricity. "My breath emmits a cone of 'stuff' whenever I breath too much nitrogen. I have no control of what it actually is."

"What's the weirdest thing you've ever barfed up?" The pink girl asked.

"This weird red mist that caused a bunch of people's quirks to act weird." Izuku said.

"Wait isn't that trigger?!" Jirou shouted "You're quirk can make a quirk enhance drug?!"

"Randomly." Izuku said completely not phased.

"Midoriya's quirk is Keter so please keep in mind when in hero training."

"Wow a Keter quirk? Just like Number 13!" Ochako said "Mine Is a Euclid."

"What can you all tell me about the Quirk Saftey Rating?" Midnight asked.

"The Quirk Safety Rating is a system adapted from a prequirk foundation who's name is forgotten. Is holds 3 ranks depending on the quirk. Safe meaning it holds no external risk. Euclid meaning it has a difficulty controlling or holds a risk to external events mine is Euclid due to its risk to the economy. Keter is a rank of things like Number 13 black hole quirk."

"Actually there are 5 with subcategories in each." Izuku said "Thaumiel class like Eraserhead and Apollyon."

Bakugou

'DEKU!' Bakugou had been glaring at the quirkless bastard.

Bakugou could hear a stuttering 'Kacc chan' from the boy in his head.

In the actual world the first word the boy had said an order to not call a Deku a Deku.

Bakugou had approached Deku during lunch where he was surrounded by other extras.