Entrence Exam

Sorry I missed the 1 year anniversary of the first chapter September 9th been hammered celebrating recently.

Day of UA entrance test

Izuku, Himiko and Jen went in early. Izuku needed to check in his mask and make sure he had everything he needed.

Ignition, Zap Tap, Prestadigitaion.

Magic Missile, Springstep, Shield, Mage Armor were a must due to the no armor. His Hand of Eri would be a backup incase of being too close.

Void Step and Lurk were his double strings which he only had 3.

Izuku had pulled a 3 strand today. He was definitely gonna get milage out of this.

When he had taken the entrance test Ectoplasm had graded each test individually as they exited.

"Hey is it ok if I ask something about your quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Please." Ectoplasm said.

"What exactly does the entire process involve?" Izuku said "Your body seems to be made of a gel but it's been seen acting in multiple forms."

"Oh that's an interesting question. You see my body is actually made of this weird substance that can be solid, liquid or gas. No one can really tell so I called it ectoplasm." The math teacher said.

"And your copies. What are the limits of their abilities?" Izuku asked "It's shown you seem to be able to fight in multiple bodies at once but other times your copies die in one hit."

"Oh you see I only use a small amount of my ectoplasm to make it easier to observe around when searching or if I need 2 guys on a job I make a copy about half my body mass."

"So what's the reaction to the division?" Izuku asked.

"Oh we just merge back together with all the memories in tact. Gives you a headache for sure but you get use to it."

Izuku asked if he could try something and got a nod.

Izuku pulled 7 pink strings from Ectoplasm and formed another Izuku.

"Woah!" Ectoplasm said holding his hand to not look at the copy

"What?" Izuku asked.

"He's naked!"

Midnight happen to be walking down the hall and let out a loud whistle "Not bad kid."

Izuku waved his hand and a black bar formed. "Uh I need another gym uniform."

"Go into the bathroom please." Ectoplasm said.

Later

As everyone gathered in the auditorium Present Mic had spoken.

"What is up potential students of UA can I get a ayooo?!"

3 people had shouted "AYOOO!" Izuku, Himiko and Jen.

"How about a Oh Yeah?"

"OH YEAH!"

"Come on anyone else? I'll take a woo." Present Mic said.

"WOO!" The 3 shouted jumping up followed by a quiet "Woo." Somewhere in the crowd.

"Well its something. Now let me lay down the rules." Present Mic said.

A blue haired kid had interrupted about the number of robots but Izuku hadn't been stuttering or sitting next to Bakugou. Which he actually was in Iida original seat.

After conformation of the questions everyone went off on their testing ground. Jen had a kazoo since her guitar had external advantages.

Jen had very little worth of damage dealers that would effect robots but Izuku had managed to ask Present Mic for a autograph and grabbed something she could use. Vibe Check (Shatter).