Check in

Dr Strange

Stephen was not enjoying the paperwork he had to do. There was a surge of magic near a Yuuei High School which had Dr Strange called to examine the issue.

Following the ground zero of the magic had been simple. The actual figuring out what the absolute fuck happened was a different story.

"Excuse me." A voice said.

"I believe you are on my school grounds

"I believe you are on my school grounds." The Stoat currently on the shoulder of a ragged looking man.

"Oh I'll only be a moment." Strange said "There's an investigation with-"

"With young Midoriya?"

"Oh my god was this Izuku's doing?!" Strange said gesturing to the crater "Damn it."

"So you know the problem child." Aizawa said.

"I'm his teacher." Dr Strange said.

"Really?" The two said in unison.

"Well more his handler." Dr Strange said "Dr Strange."

"Wait as in one of America's top heros?!" Aizawa shouted.

"I don't believe in ranks. I just got the hero license so I stop getting hounded during my work." Strange said more focused on looking at the scene for snippets of information. "Such a destructive force. I was close to showing up to stop it before it damaged something."

"If you need recordings we have them." Nezu said.

Dr Strange nodded at the offer.

"How do you like your tea?"

"earl grey moonlight tea blend." Strange said

UA

Strange was definitely a surprise. Not even knowing anyone in this building name.

"Is this guy legit?" Present Mic asked.

"That dude has a 100% success rate in the US and has a total of ZERO property damage or casualties." All Might said.

"Why isn't he in the HPSC?"

"America's heroics are under Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate. They predate the HPSC by 50 years." Toshinori said "America grandfathered in them so the definition of hero in America is decided by SHIELD."

Strange had paused at the initial activation of the spell. Then on a separate screen he pulled up the entrance just before the test.

"So can you answer a few questions about young Midoriya?"

"I am not in the right to disclose a minors personal information I am only authorized to give you anything related to further his studies." Strange said "I need direct permission from Midoriya himself."